BadeaCelRau

• BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Hey people!

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to sign up for the course now, but I'm trying :D !

I'm Badea from Romania, well Badea isn't my real name and I won't reveal it but this nickname well defines my way of being : a rude redneck-like guy. The other part of my nickname "CelRau" means The Bad. I've chosen this nickname as a tongue-in-cheek irony to historical ruler nicknames like "the brave", "the terrible" etc. I'm not bad, nor agressive at the tables (just rude ^_^ at other regs) and I just try to play good and proffitable poker.

I'm 23 and I discovered PS in october last year, before that I only played for fun and to learn the rules on Zynga for 2 weeks then quit because I lost my playmoney "bankroll" and was too bored to start all over again. So I passed the quizz but I didn't have an ID card because I lost it so I couldn't take the starting capital, I never took it actually :( . I had to resort to other methods *cough no deposit bonus*cough in order to start playing on real money. I was also unsure if it's worth depositing my own money as inexperienced as I was because I was foreseeing a predictable vicious circle : deposit money - lose them - deposit again - lose them ... etc.

Now here I am again! Initially I didn't want to retake the course but as veriz said, it's always better to learn inside a community. I also miss his coachings, hand evaluations and locker room answers :P

I'm keeping an eye on my locker room to see if I'm accepted or not !
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi BadeaCelRau,

Big welcome to our beginners course!

You can join in and learn with us! Together we'll be better and stronger!

How can you be rude at the tables? in chatbox? Happy to hear you're keeping it profitable at least and give you A-game!

best of luck at the tables!
      Ingrid