This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 FR AA river

• Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      wasn't really sure on this. Villain is 20/15 over small sample.

I check flop because I thought he'd bet out with pretty much any PP/maybe AT+.

Not sure whether I should have laid it down on turn or not, he insta raised.

But I think c/f river is best, beacuse if he's raising turn then with the river I don't think I beat much, and block betting here is likely to induce a shove, and I don't feel good enough to call.

So that leaves either shoving myself, and getting a call from JQx, or folding. 3:1 odds to call but...

Safest to fold?

Thanks

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($6.34)
      Hero ($5.38)
      UTG ($5.14)
      UTG+1 ($3.95)
      UTG+2 ($5)
      MP1 ($4.07)
      MP2 ($1.93)
      CO ($5)
      BTN ($14.91)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: A:spade:

fold, fold, UTG+2 raises to $0.17, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.55, UTG+2 calls $0.38

FLOP ($1.12) 5:heart: K:club: K:heart:

Hero checks, UTG+2 checks

TURN ($1.12) 5:heart: K:club: K:heart: J:spade:

Hero bets $0.95, UTG+2 raises to $1.90, Hero calls $0.95

RIVER ($4.92) 5:heart: K:club: K:heart: J:spade: Q:club:

Hero checks, UTG+2 bets $2.55 (AI), Hero folds

UTG+2 wins $4.68
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jim4rdo,

Flop: Why ain't a CBetting the flop? :) While even being PFA. Rather CBet the flop.

As played
      Turn: Just Bet/Fold it. This kind of board hardly hits villains 3bet-calling range. The only hand you beat is QQ but would he even play them that aggressively on such a board? Doubt that.

As played
      River: Now we pretty much don't beat anything. :P

Best regards.