Kinda sick of poker.. Need to vent.

• Metamorphis
      Metamorphis
      Bronze
      F**k this sh*t. Sorry about saying that.. 2 days in a row with approximately 80% of the cards couldn't be played at all and when i did get something they turned out to be shit at the turn. I've lost with AK's, AA, KK's and whatnot. Even got beat on a set with K's, straights and flush. I'm doing mostly SNG's.. And because of this downswing I've been forced to see the flop with hands like 56 etc.

I just had to go all-in now in a SNG with AQ. The dude had A9 and the flop shows 995.

This is bullshit. Not going to play for a few days.
  • 12 replies
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      just remember results of the past have 0% influence on the results of the future.
    • TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      [x] super standart.
      i've had 5days in a row w/o a single green session.
      and still u get up and fight, "afterall what doesn't kill u, makes u stronger" good words that my friend tells me when i feel i suck at poker :f_biggrin:
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tosh5457
      just remember results of the past have 0% influence on the results of the future.
      Some fucking gold words right here, I'm gonna print them out and put theo on a wall.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      HANDS not DAYS please! Days of run bad don't mean anything, number of hands is! You can run bad for 1 year playing 10 hands a day! Playing 1,000 hands a day you might run bad for a week...... big diffrence between 70 hands in 7 days and 7,000hands in seven days.....
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Running bad is part of the game, if your a SnG player just keep getting the games in and if your a profitable player youl see the return.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      Some fucking gold words right here, I'm gonna print them out and put theo on a wall.
      can't tell if trolling or...
    • TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      it was over 10k hands. still its std
    • EmilDahlman
      EmilDahlman
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TilTmuch
      [x] super standart.
      i've had 5days in a row w/o a single green session.
      and still u get up and fight, "afterall what doesn't kill u, makes u stronger" good words that my friend tells me when i feel i suck at poker :f_biggrin:
      But what if it kills him? ?(
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Oooh the good old variance on SNGs.
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      I found SNG's really tilted me hard so I moved to cash

now I hardly tilt :)

maybe you should try switching?
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Metamorphis
      F**k this sh*t. Sorry about saying that.. 2 days in a row with approximately 80% of the cards couldn't be played at all and when i did get something they turned out to be shit at the turn. I've lost with AK's, AA, KK's and whatnot. Even got beat on a set with K's, straights and flush. I'm doing mostly SNG's.. And because of this downswing I've been forced to see the flop with hands like 56 etc.

I just had to go all-in now in a SNG with AQ. The dude had A9 and the flop shows 995.

This is bullshit. Not going to play for a few days.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      can't tell if trolling or...
      Nop not trolling, it really is an awesome quote, keeps you motivated and optimistic.