This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Kinda sick of poker.. Need to vent.

• Metamorphis
      Metamorphis
      Bronze
      F**k this sh*t. Sorry about saying that.. 2 days in a row with approximately 80% of the cards couldn't be played at all and when i did get something they turned out to be shit at the turn. I've lost with AK's, AA, KK's and whatnot. Even got beat on a set with K's, straights and flush. I'm doing mostly SNG's.. And because of this downswing I've been forced to see the flop with hands like 56 etc.

I just had to go all-in now in a SNG with AQ. The dude had A9 and the flop shows 995.

This is bullshit. Not going to play for a few days.
  • 12 replies
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      just remember results of the past have 0% influence on the results of the future.
    • TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      [x] super standart.
      i've had 5days in a row w/o a single green session.
      and still u get up and fight, "afterall what doesn't kill u, makes u stronger" good words that my friend tells me when i feel i suck at poker :f_biggrin:
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tosh5457
      just remember results of the past have 0% influence on the results of the future.
      Some fucking gold words right here, I'm gonna print them out and put theo on a wall.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      HANDS not DAYS please! Days of run bad don't mean anything, number of hands is! You can run bad for 1 year playing 10 hands a day! Playing 1,000 hands a day you might run bad for a week...... big diffrence between 70 hands in 7 days and 7,000hands in seven days.....
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Running bad is part of the game, if your a SnG player just keep getting the games in and if your a profitable player youl see the return.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      Some fucking gold words right here, I'm gonna print them out and put theo on a wall.
      can't tell if trolling or...
    • TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      it was over 10k hands. still its std
    • EmilDahlman
      EmilDahlman
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TilTmuch
      [x] super standart.
      i've had 5days in a row w/o a single green session.
      and still u get up and fight, "afterall what doesn't kill u, makes u stronger" good words that my friend tells me when i feel i suck at poker :f_biggrin:
      But what if it kills him? ?(
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Oooh the good old variance on SNGs.
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      I found SNG's really tilted me hard so I moved to cash

now I hardly tilt :)

maybe you should try switching?
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Metamorphis
      F**k this sh*t. Sorry about saying that.. 2 days in a row with approximately 80% of the cards couldn't be played at all and when i did get something they turned out to be shit at the turn. I've lost with AK's, AA, KK's and whatnot. Even got beat on a set with K's, straights and flush. I'm doing mostly SNG's.. And because of this downswing I've been forced to see the flop with hands like 56 etc.

I just had to go all-in now in a SNG with AQ. The dude had A9 and the flop shows 995.

This is bullshit. Not going to play for a few days.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      can't tell if trolling or...
      Nop not trolling, it really is an awesome quote, keeps you motivated and optimistic.