An opponent has initiative bss article

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello
      Was not sure where best to post this question, so thought this may be the best place, please move if wrong thread! :)
      I have been going through all the bronze articles for bss over the last couple of days and I seem to be missing a point somewhere;

"the opponent has initiative bb bronze article"

example one- small pocket pair

its says that the call 20 rule condition is not quite met? I cannot figure out why the condition is not quite met ? Have I missed something important along the way? villian has full stack and 20x 1.25 = 25?

Sorry to ask such a dumb question but I just cant see it!!! :(

Roo
  • 3 replies
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Doh i just got it!! has only taken me nearly an hour!!! lol i'm so dumb sometimes when he raises he only has $23.75 left in his stack !!!!!!

I have always been counting the stack and the raise as one! Did not realise I have to x20 with villians remaining stack and not count the raise in the calculation!!! its amazing how rereading these articles always helps!!

I think writting it down in question form must have unlocked some previously never used part of my brain( have a funny feeling there maybe quite a large portion of these unused parts in there lol) :f_frown:

Roo ( the very slow learner) :)

:f_biggrin:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      :D

i'm not exactly sure what happened here but i'm glad you seem to have figured something out.

-w
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      :D

i'm not exactly sure what happened here but i'm glad you seem to have figured something out.

-w
      Thanks Wendy! I was confusing myself as usual :)
      I have been re-reading all the basic and bronze articles over the last few days, and questioning if I understand everything ,I have looked at in the past.
      I want to try to get my basic game strong and make sure im moving in the right direction, problem is i keep finding things like this lol :)