SB: $2.05
      Hero (BB): $10.51
      UTG: $1.67
      UTG+1: $10.93
      MP: $1.69
      CO: $17.88

SB posts SB $0.05, Hero posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has J:club: J:heart:

fold, fold, fold, CO raises to $0.20, fold, SB calls $0.15, Hero raises to $1.00, CO calls $0.80, fold

Flop: ($2.20, 2 players) K:heart: Q:spade: J:diamond:
      Hero bets $1.85, CO calls $1.85

Turn: ($5.90, 2 players) T:spade:
      Hero bets $4.42, CO raises to $15.03, Hero calls $3.24

River: ($21.22, 2 players) K:club:

Hero shows J:club: J:heart: (Full House, Jacks full of Kings) (Pre 65%, Flop 83%, Turn 22%)
      CO shows J:spade: A:spade: (Straight, Ace High) (Pre 35%, Flop 17%, Turn 78%)
      Hero wins $20.16

Preflop: I decided to 3B because of reads... I don't remember it at this moment but he was a little tilted...
      Turn: I decided to bet harder and be committed to the pot... what do u think about this play?
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Well, I guess he may even easily have 2pairs in his range therefore I doubt that I am getting away from this hand. Nice hand! Can't do much after we bet on turn, we are pretty much committed.

Best regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      I'm cleaning up hands, printing and analyzing again. I've got a question about this play.
      If I'm OOP, I think that I have to bet and committed to the pot but when I'm IP I think check behind on the turn and see free river card would be good move. Am I right?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      I'm cleaning up hands, printing and analyzing again. I've got a question about this play.
      If I'm OOP, I think that I have to bet and committed to the pot but when I'm IP I think check behind on the turn and see free river card would be good move. Am I right?
      If we were IP then most likely Checking behind would be better option. Since it's a 4card straight board and he will also have hard time Calling with worse. Although if he has straight then when we hit our FH we will very likely even get paid. Also avoid him going for Check/Raise and we just commit ourselves by that.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      Again I would like to back to this hand.
      What about if I check/call OOP?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      Again I would like to back to this hand.
      What about if I check/call OOP?
      Nah, I don't like it. We still don't want to see Check behind. We don't have any reasons even to think that he is trying to bluff against us anyways.
    • spid3rix
      spid3rix
      Bronze
      And I think we loose a lot of value from the hand if we do check/call and he showed us on the flop that he has a hand to call with.