Need Some help!

• moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Well, Mansion poker sure is awsome.

Welcome to Chat.Mansion.Com,
      MANSION Yitschak will be right with you.MANSION Yitschak

RE:Hey, I am a registered member of pokerstrategy.com and I was suppose to get $50 transfered to my account. According to them, the transfer has been initiated. I was wondering the status of the transfer and when approximately I will recieve my money? Thank you for your help moodyuae1

MANSION YitschakHello

Moodyuae1Hi, So can you help me figure out how much longer it will take for the funds to arrive into my account?

MANSION YitschakI am looking at itMANSION YitschakThere seems to be a problem with the track ID

Moodyuae1Track ID?

MANSION YitschakCould you please open another account, and send in email explaining that I told you to

MANSION YitschakThe track ID tells us that you came via pokerstrategyMoodyuae1Theres no other way? I have been waiting up on the funds for quite a while, and this will just delay the process further. MANSION YitschakI understand sir, there is simply no other way, I have just verified it with my poker department

Moodyuae1Okay then, if it is absolutely necessary. How do I delete my current poker account at mansion poker and create a new one on the same e-mail address?

MANSION Yitschakno need to delete it, you can use the same details

MANSION Yitschakonly the username must differ

Moodyuae1What about if I just change my screen name? It always asks me to when I log into my mansion poker account.

MANSION YitschakI am afraid that is not relevant

Moodyuae1Okay, thats fine then. I will do that and just register it in a couple of minutes. Then I'll send this conversation to the Pokerstrategy people. Please please try to make sure that the funds get transferred as soon as possible and also send me an e-mail If there are any further problems.

Moodyuae1Thanks for your help and time.

MANSION YitschakNo problem

MANSION YitschakPlease send an email to memberservice@mansion.com for us to credit you with the bonus after you have done all that please

Well, Ill just recreate a new account on mansion and then update the details on my Pokerstrategy page. I am really starting to dislike Mansion Poker. I remember very clearly entering the Bonus code.

If theres anything else I need to do please let me know as soon as possible!

Moody
  • 20 replies
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      I cant seem to edit the details on my Pokerstrategy page to provide a new account ID. But I created a new account and wrote a ticket via the help page providing my new account details.

Please tell me if this will be enough?

EDIT: Iv also e-mailed Mansions support people that I have created the account and am waiting on the transfer.

PS: If any of you guys are waiting up on Mansion Poker to credit your account and It has taken unusually long. Dont bother the pokerstrategy staff and contact Mansion poker support. They didnt send me an e-mail or anything stating that there was a problem with the "Track ID" or my username or whatever I had to contact them myself.

Thanks again guys.

cheers
      moody
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi moodyuae,

We'll update your details for you.

Concerning the starting money: just follow the Mansion guy's instructions. You'll get the money as soon as they get your notification email of your new account.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      I just spoke to them a couple minutes ago and there still saying they cant "Track" my account to pokerstrategy.

Am I doing something incorrectly? Am I suppose to enter the referal code ps150 or PSVIP on mansion?

Can I register on a new poker room instead of mansion and get the bonus transferred there? Because Mansion is really not working out too good for me?

Thanks, Waiting for your reply so I can take the next step.

cheers
      moody
    • davidnorris
      davidnorris
      Bronze
      finally recieved id-check, i reply to it 1hour ago
      is everything ok`?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

@moodyuae: you need to enter the code 'PS150' during your registration at Mansion.

@davidnorris: thanks for sending your ID. We're working on it.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Hey, Yeah I just recieved the e-mail from Mansion stating that this time they can finally track my ID and the money should be deposited in 72 hours.

The first two times I registered with the code "ps150"

The third time i registered with the code "PSVIP", They dont recognize ps150.

I think the mansion code is psvip not ps150.

Thanks

Moody
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi moodyuae,

Our official code for the starting capital is 'PS150'. But it's okay if you used the code 'PSVIP'. Perhaps there're some tracking problems with the code 'PS150'. I'll forward it to our technical team.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • davidnorris
      davidnorris
      Bronze
      Hey,
      5hours ago i send copy of my id, no answer from security..
      all should be in order?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi davidnorris,

We're working on your document. Please note that the verification process may take up to 48 hours. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Now there saying that the Code I entered does not qualify me for getting the 50$ starting capital.

Im happy this has happened since now I can switch to some other software because this is obviously causing too much problems for me.

Ill register at a new software and then write a ticket stating exactly this and hope that It will not take as long as it has since I made the mistake of picking Mansion poker the first time.

Thanks.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by moodyuae
      Now there saying that the Code I entered does not qualify me for getting the 50$ starting capital.

Im happy this has happened since now I can switch to some other software because this is obviously causing too much problems for me.

Ill register at a new software and then write a ticket stating exactly this and hope that It will not take as long as it has since I made the mistake of picking Mansion poker the first time.

Thanks.
      That should work out fine. Just contact our support with what you are planning on doing :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Hey Soy,

Yeah, I have done this and wrote a Ticket on the help page.

I cant seem to edit the details and add the username on my pokerstrategy profile for the full tilt poker acount since Mansion is allready entered.

Can you please update this detail and remove my mansion account? I am just about to uninstall the Mansion software of my computer.

Now I am registered at Full Tilt Poker and am waiting on the Bonus, My username is moodyuae and am registered with the PS150 referal code. Please transfer the money into my account as soon as it is possible.

Thank you for your time and efforts.

Moody
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi moody,

Please submit that change request per ticket system to our support so that it gets processed as soon as possible. They are responsible for changing that kind of information :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Allready sent the ticket!

Now I guess ill just wait and Hope that Full Tilt has better service then Mansion.

Cheers
      Moody
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Thank you for your message. We'll update your details for you. The money will be transferred within the next 48 hours. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Hey Guys,

Im still waiting on the full tilt poker. I dont think my account information has been updated, and when i click on the cashier page - > bonus account, it doesnt say anything about the PS 50$ bonus. Just wanted to ask about the status of the bonus.

Thanks alot,

Moody
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi moodyuae,

I'll have our support team update your details. You should get the money within the next 48 hours. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Perfect Thunderbird,

Thanks again!

Moody
    • davidnorris
      davidnorris
      Bronze
      Hello,