[NL2-NL10] NL2 KQo FR

• BillyTheGoat
      Basically, I felt very lost in this hand. I was not sure what to do in the big blind with the minraise and on caller before me. I decide to call, as I might be ahead here, but is very unsure of what is going on. I think i probably should have folded preflop here.

I hit top pair good kicker on a semi-drawy board with a potential flush draw and some OESDs or gutshots, and I donk-bet here. I don't know why I did that, please comment on this move.

The turn comes very scary. I no longer have top pair and a potential OESD and a flush draw hit. I decide to check/fold this board, and I am quite certain I shouldn't even be in the hand.

Known players:

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:heart: , Q:spade:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 raises to $0,04, MP2 calls $0,04, 4 folds, Hero calls $0,02.

Flop: ($0,13) Q:diamond: , T:club: , 5:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,1, MP1 calls $0,10, MP2 folds.

Turn: ($0,33) A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0,16, Hero ???.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello BillyTheGoat,

Well, I doubt that I'd change much. If I am going to Check the turn then most likely my plan would be Check/Fold it. Doubt that he is betting with a lot worse there anyways while he seems even to be rather passive player.

Best regards.