the damned Bubble!

• matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I need some direction as to how to play the bubble. I'm playing 6max atm (but thinking of switching to the 9mans).

I've lost a lot of bubbles I played in the last 3 days. I do practice with the ICM trainer but I think I'm missing something.

I've only played 450 games so far but for the last 200 games I've been slowly, but surely, losing.

Any advice? Or ideas about where I can find help?
  • 3 replies
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      Giraffe:

And on Sharkscope my ROI is down to 8%.

Edit: The limit is for the biggest part $2.75 sngs. I've only played very few of $5.50s

What do you think?
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      Even if we could assume that you are now playing break-even poker instead of winning poker (although your sample is too small for firm conclusions), it doesn't say where you are weak. You might want to post particular hands in the hand evaluation forums or discuss situations which seem to give you trouble.
    • JayGatsby
      JayGatsby
      Coach
      Coach
      first of all you can be proud, 8% RoI is a very good winrate even on these limits (although as pzhon said your sample is pretty small).

practizing with ICM trainer ist a good starter but you should now start working with wizard and nash, in order to be able to adapt to different calling and pushing ranges...