MP: $2.01
      MP+1: $2.11
      LP: $2.02
      CO: $2.42
      BTN: $0.71
      SB: $2.08

SB posts SB $0.01, Hero posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:club: J:club:

fold, fold, MP raises to $0.04, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.02

Flop: ($0.09, 2 players) 6:club: 9:club: 2:diamond:
      Hero checks, MP bets $0.06, Hero raises to $0.13, MP calls $0.07

Turn: ($0.35, 2 players) 8:club:
      Hero checks, MP bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25

River: ($0.85, 2 players) Q:club:
      Hero checks, MP bets $0.81, Hero raises to $1.66 and is all-in, fold

villain = 37/24 49 hands

So, i only called his minR cos i think i had good odds there, though i think it 'd be much more interesting if i had called on the BU or CO and played the flop IP

Either way, on the flop i played ch/r, semi bluffing on this occasion cos the villain doesnt seem too passive and the flop doesnt really have a lot of scare cards, I think the only range he wouldnt fold to a ch/R here would be possibly: 99, 66, 22, overpairs, 9x, god-knows-what club suited cards, 78s, 78o; so everything else i think he'd fold so i really think i have some fold equity here; besides i think by ch/R here im balancing my line too.

the turn was the street that made me more confused, i dunno if i should lead here or ch/r or c/c. maybe i should lead given the action on the flop, the villain aint passive but hes not super agressive aswell, and if he actually has anything, maybe he'd pay here a lot i guess, and if another club card showed up in the river, it'd prevent me for having my action killed.

the river i dont think i can play any other way than c/r, i could never lead i believe, cos i dont think many worse cards would pay here; another question: can i jam here?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello padretino,

Flop: If you want to Check/Raise it then do it properly. :P Check/Raise bigger ~$0,20 at least.

As played
      Turn: I don't like the Check/Call at all here! Rather just Bet yourself and avoid him Checking behind which we don't want to see. If I am going to Check then most likely Check/Raise right here. :)

As played
      River: What's the reason even for going to Check line here? Do you ever expect the opponent to bluff here? But of course as played Check/Shove it!

Best regards.