Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has K:diamond: K:spade:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.12, fold, Hero calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.25, 2 players) 2:diamond: 8:diamond: J:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.38, Hero calls $0.38

Turn: ($1.01, 2 players) T:spade:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.32, Hero calls $0.32

River: ($1.65, 2 players) 9:spade:
      Hero bets $1.32 and is all-in, fold

well, actually i didnt quite think a lot about this hand though id like to know how should you play it, especially on the flop and turn ( i know this hand was played awfully :f_cry: )

PF i know i should 3bet standart, dunno if i could call here though, but yes i know the standart is to 3bet/4bet here, though since this seems like a normal steal i can just defend by calling, im aware that doesnt balance out my BB-defend-by-calling line a lot.

I think i could actually call a bet on the flop i think that the villain would bet a lot and try to take the pot just there after his bet. i dont know what is he trying to accomplish there with the overbet but with overpair+2nd nut flush draw i decided to call.

and on the turn again he just betted small so again i just called

and on the river i should ve never had betted here, because im way behind or way ahead here so I should've only c/f or c/c, tops.

so, criticize all you want :P
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello padretino,

Preflop: Never-Ever Call spot. :) Standard 3bet for value! Did you went for set value with the hand?

As played
      Postflop: Well, I don't like it that much. :D You practically just turned your hand into bluff. What do you expect to beat on river? The only hand you might beat is something like AJ and that's pretty much it. While QQ has a straight a lot of PPs get sets there. Overplayed your hand. :(

Best regards.