[NL2-NL10] get stuck with QQ!

• anhvusa
      Known players:

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.104 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:heart: , Q:club:
      2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.06, CO folds, BU calls $0.06, SB folds, Hero calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.19) A:spade: , 8:diamond: , 3:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.15, MP3 calls $0.15, BU folds.

Turn: ($0.49) 8:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.4, MP3 calls $0.40.

River: ($1.29) K:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $1.12 (All-In), Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $1.29

Actually, I played this hand without calculation or trying to read opponent's actions' purposes (maybe I was a little bit tired) and all I could do was giving up! I tried to review this hand some times, but only found that the equity of my hand wasn't good enough to continue to play (I put my opponent's range hand based on his PFR and VPIP). Is there anybody else who can help me to explain my hand in a correct way (I mean I was wrong :D ).

Thanks and best regards,

• 2 replies
    • veriz
      Hello anhvusa,

Well, why do you donk in first place and then even continue with betting? I don't really like it. Most likely I'd be even inclined to just Check/Fold it right on flop while not seeing a lot of worse hands to CBet here.

Best regards.
    • anhvusa
      Thanks veriz. Actually I didn't think enough in this hand to make a good decision. I can say that I played this hand in what we use to call "feeling". I hated myself for doing that. And the lack of experience in reading and putting opponents' hand ranges are my lethal leaks. :f_cry:

Thanks and best regards,