Looking for some one travelling/ living in the UK($$$$inside)

• y2j4311991
      y2j4311991
      Basic
      Hi guys,

i am looking for someone who is living in UK/ or travelling there the next days;-)

I am living in Germany and i need a brittish sim card (cell phone number), i will pay all costs such as for the sim or shipping costs up front

So if any one could help me add me as friend and we'll talk

THX
  • 7 replies
    • bazfresh
      bazfresh
      Bronze
      cant you just order from uk website e.g vodafone.co.uk and deliver to germany??
    • y2j4311991
      y2j4311991
      Basic
      Originally posted by bazfresh
      cant you just order from uk website e.g vodafone.co.uk and deliver to germany??
      No, they all want a brittish resident address/ all i tried if you know i site where i can deliver to Germany i would be happy if you let me know
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I'll ask around for you :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey :)

Last time i needed a new sim card you could get them for free what network would you prefer to be on? do you need it because you are coming over to the uk? If so then im 99% sure you could just pick up a sim card within 10 mins of landing in the UK

If you need more help then let me know either reply in here or add me in community tool whichever you prefer :)

Carl
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      most newsagents sell pay as you go sim cards in the uk, you dont need to register them and can just top the sim up with cash at the newsagent.

i can send you one over if you like :)

Roo
    • y2j4311991
      y2j4311991
      Basic
      Originally posted by roopopper
      most newsagents sell pay as you go sim cards in the uk, you dont need to register them and can just top the sim up with cash at the newsagent.

i can send you one over if you like :)

Roo
      That would be ausumn, but unfortunally i can't add you as friend cause i am only a white member

If you would add me, and send 1 over you would help me big time
    • y2j4311991
      y2j4311991
      Basic
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Hey :)

Last time i needed a new sim card you could get them for free what network would you prefer to be on? do you need it because you are coming over to the uk? If so then im 99% sure you could just pick up a sim card within 10 mins of landing in the UK

If you need more help then let me know either reply in here or add me in community tool whichever you prefer :)

Carl

Same as Rooper just add me i can't