Bored while drunk.

• esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      When your pissed, its ofcourse a bad idea to play poker. Your bankroll will go to shit instantly. So, how do you guys occupy your time when your as pissed as me :P ? Personally ive been playing some free games called League of Legends and Trackmania, assuming im not out with friends. How about yourselves?
  • 16 replies
    • GodlikeRoy
      GodlikeRoy
      Bronze
      You can always play much lower stakes than usual or a different game than usual (try omaha, stud, HORSE, etc) which I find fun to do after a few drinks.

I'm looking for a new game to play though, mostly just biding my time until Diablo 3 comes out..
    • kidzoltan
      kidzoltan
      Platinum
      Playing on lower stakes is always a good idea. I also read a poker book or watch a training video when i'm pissed off.

P.S. Try listening to classical or relaxing music while playing maybe you won't get angry and tilted that fast
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Play money tournaments? :D haha

But honestly i'd stay away from the computer and any electronic devices...

I keep sending or emailing dumb stuff when im drunk
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kidzoltan
      Playing on lower stakes is always a good idea. I also read a poker book or watch a training video when i'm pissed off.

P.S. Try listening to classical or relaxing music while playing maybe you won't get angry and tilted that fast
      I think you misinterpret my meaning of the word pissed, I meant drunk, not tilted or annoyed :P
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stevegold87

I'm soooo bad for the drunk texting...
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jim4rdo

tsb
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GodlikeRoy
      I'm looking for a new game to play though, mostly just biding my time until Diablo 3 comes out..
      Lol, u 2? =) Well, good luck waiting, those new skills of all characters that leaked out are simply amazing and it's really getting hard to wait for me! :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze

I abstain from drunken ramblings on poker training site forums when enjoying a few beers :D

Roo
    • luckylooser88
      luckylooser88
      Bronze
      Haha nice question :)
      I play all sorts of variants at lower stakes and always type stupid comments in chat :D
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      You can always play much lower stakes than usual or a different game than usual (try omaha, stud, HORSE, etc) which I find fun to do after a few drinks.

some players here, play lowest stakes possible:D how can you go any lower, if there are no lower games:D
      no solution :f_biggrin: need troll logic to help! :f_cool:
    • GodlikeRoy
      GodlikeRoy
      Bronze
      Hah.. maybe play money then! :)
    • GodlikeRoy
      GodlikeRoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jkob
      Lol, u 2? =) Well, good luck waiting, those new skills of all characters that leaked out are simply amazing and it's really getting hard to wait for me! :D
      The beta is coming out soon I think.. i need to grind so much now so I can take time off to play it when it comes out. It's good motivation!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze

True Story Bro, epic!
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      So, how do you guys occupy your time when your as pissed as me

I go to a party or a club.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Don't go home before you're too tired to sit at the pc or you fuond someone to keep you busy
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze

Same, i'm supprissed i still have people that like me considering the servarity of it!