Lobby Suggestions

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Are 888 planning to upgrade the lobby ever? There are just not enough options to customize.

For example:
      :spade: find a seat function for cash tables
      :spade: stake selections for tourney and cash

Also there are not many micro stakes MTT's running do you plan on running more in the future?
  • 35 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi muel,

Thank you for posting your opinion, I've forwarded your feedback to our Key account manager who will make sure to pass it on to 888Poker.

Hope for an upgrade!
      Ingrid
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      cheers ingrid.

its a great site its just remarkable that its setup seems quite dated still
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Our Key account manager asked me to collect any additional feedback, so keep it coming guys :)
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      also for satellite tournaments could you please use tickets so that players can register for a target tournament of their choosing rather than being allocated a tournament that is unchangeable.

The above could be very annoying if I was unable to play the target tournament.

many thanks
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Forwarded your feedback :) thank you!
    • hariseldon76
      hariseldon76
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I Find the room about a Week ago, and it was a great suprise.

The only function i miss is the Search Player.

I would like also to have normal and turbo SNG of 45, 90 and 180 players.
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      I love their software. Only thing that is bothering me is their hand history replayer as it just takes too much time to see what happened previous hands. They have improved this lately but still I think that ipoker network has the best way of hand history display.
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hariseldon76
      Hi,
      I Find the room about a Week ago, and it was a great suprise.

The only function i miss is the Search Player.

I would like also to have normal and turbo SNG of 45, 90 and 180 players.
      +1

This would help me to follow the fish. :f_biggrin:
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      Find player function/add friend function/search friend function all helpfull for tracking fish.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

Thank you very much for sharing :)

I've forwarded your feedback to our key account manager who passed on your wishes to 888Poker.

Some of them they are considering to implement and can take up to 6 weeks, but still a good result imo.

Ingrid
    • rudders93
      rudders93
      Bronze
      Another one that would be sweet would be a much more visible notification that it's your move. Right now it's the little spotlight + a thin white band around your name. It would be sweet if they went all out and made the band around your name nice and bold and maybe flashing. Just to make it easier to see. Right now it's easy to miss your turn if you're multitabling
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      very sweet suggestion ;) forwarded as well!

(I would def miss my turn, so I understand)
    • hariseldon76
      hariseldon76
      Bronze
      Good initiative listening the players, hope to see some of this suggestions in future versions.

This is not a lobby suggestion, but i will take advantage of you are listening the suggestions.

I don't know if 888poker has volume to have 45/90/180 sng but i would love to play them. Are you considering having this type of SNG?

Originally posted by IngridN

• IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Good initiative listening the players, hope to see some of this suggestions in future versions.

This is not a lobby suggestion, but i will take advantage of you are listening the suggestions.

I don't know if 888poker has volume to have 45/90/180 sng but i would love to play them. Are you considering having this type of SNG?

I'll certainly ask :) I also play those sng's (on another skin) myself, I think they are a must have.
    • hariseldon76
      hariseldon76
      Bronze
      I play them in another room, not mentioning names, is a room that now is on hold (in the best case). I Miss them..

For me, and all the other members of pokerstrategy that play on 888 is a great positive factor have you were listening to our suggestions.
      Keep the good work.

I'll certainly ask :) I also play those sng's (on another skin) myself, I think they are a must have.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you :) and good luck at the tables! Do you note your actions anywhere on the forum? blog or ?
    • hariseldon76
      hariseldon76
      Bronze
      Thanks,
      I am from the Portuguese community.

I dont have any blog, I create a topic occasionally, and participate in the other player topics.

In the past weeks i already said good things about 888 :D

Thank you :) and good luck at the tables! Do you note your actions anywhere on the forum? blog or ?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks,
      I am from the Portuguese community.

I dont have any blog, I create a topic occasionally, and participate in the other player topics.

In the past weeks i already said good things about 888 :D

well, thanks for popping by! Nice to see you here and hope to hear from you more often. say his from us to the PT community :)
    • smile101
      smile101
      Bronze
      in the tourney bar, a guaranteed section .. that would be nice,