Hello and new here. How can I purchase to view every article/material on this site ?

• zwsbmiltog
      zwsbmiltog
      Bronze
      Hi.

I am new here, I am impressed with the articles here.

How can I purchase to get access to every information material on this site ?

Please also help me trace some beginner guides on this site to evaluate.

. What hands to play, how *basic*
      . How to understand oponenets pocket pairs, or why he made a certain move. basic
      . how to decide what to raise before flop (basic + intermediate).

Let me learn.. to request for pro help :f_biggrin:

Kindly also help me (sorry for bad english if any)
      Thanks.
  • 15 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Futurized,

Welcome to PokerStrategy!

We hope you enjoy your stay here, and get to know lots of our members and that you become involved in our wonderful community :)

Now to your questions:

To find out more about buying strategy points click here

You can find our beginners guides to NL Cash Cash games playing the Big Stack Strategy click on this link

For an alternative, I will also link to our beginners articles for our Mid Stack Strategy

If Sit'n Go's are your thing, we also have beginners articles and you will find them in this link

You're English was perfect so don't worry about that and if I can help you any further please don't be afraid to ask :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Futurized,

welcome to our lovely community!
      just wanted to add, as an alternative, you DONT HAVE TO PURCHASE anything to view the materials in this site.

you can also just register in any of these Poker Rooms (following instructions using our links/codes) and play as you like.

Being tracked to us means you will automatically earn Strategy Points which allow you to unlock higher and higher content without paying a single cent. nice huh? here's the information on our Strategy Points System.

Hope to see lots and lots more of you around here in the future!
      Not only Strategy and Videos are unlocked, but you also get access to free unlimited coachings here, and professional hand judges to help you evaluate hands you have played. But my favorite part is really being able to interact with really awesome community members, having daily interactions (from those only starting out to those established pros) playing this game we love.

smiles,
      wendy
    • zwsbmiltog
      zwsbmiltog
      Bronze
      Hi HollyMichelle.
      Thank you very much for your reply.

Hi purplefizz ,
      Thank You very much for your reply.
      I generally play with family/friends/relatives (not real money)
      or on some free poker sites (lot on facebook and my pc).

I have fun there, I thought, the guides here can be helpful to get started ?
      I dont want to join some games etc.

FYI - I was today coming to the site in.pokerstrategy.com (from other location) and was not able to find this topic made by me, even after searching for mins)

Later I found it back on http://www.pockerstrategy.com.. Pleaes check if this problem cannot be faced by others :)

Thanks,
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey,

When you logged in from another location were you still logged into the english community? you can tell this from the little language menu next to your username at the top of the screen.

The guides here are great to get started but if you have never really played real money before then my advice would be to deposit a small amount onto a pokersite using our sign up codes and then as soon as you start playing you will be upgraded to bronze status and unlock a load of great beginner articles and as you use them the more you play and will then unlock silver articles then gold and so on. I think this way would suit you better than buying a status upgrade, but then again the decision is yours :)

Let us know what you decide to do and good luck with it all

Carl
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      glad you found us again! actually it is pokerstrategy.com (i think you misspelled it a bit) then go to the "Forum" tab above, you posted your thread in "Beginners Questions" (of course as mentioned making sure you've got the english version picked)

actually, if you have never played poker for real money before, what i suggest is that you dont deposit any of your money and we give you free $50 to get you started. does that sound good to you? :D you need to pass a quiz first though. you can follow this link for some instructions.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/free-poker-bankroll/

you should start at the lowest stake you can find to practice your skills and what you will learn here :) real money is a different game altogether as people try much harder :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Pfft or you can do what fizz said ^^

I was actually gonna write about the starting capital too but i was pretty tired when i wrote it out :P thanks for adding it Wendy
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hey Futurized,

I guess what's happened here is:

1. You open this awesome thread in the English community.

2. Later you visit our awesome colleagues in the Indian Community at in.pokerstrategy.com and can't find the thread.

This is totally normal, as the forums are different for each community (we have 19 of them).

You're welcome of course to post in one or both of our forums!

Marc
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      i hope he didnt get lost again :(
    • zwsbmiltog
      zwsbmiltog
      Bronze
      Hi purplefizz,
      Not let lost, get used to the site and features provided (had been little busy for past few days).

I am going through the beginner articles and will take the quiz in day or 2.

Are all the articles available in .pdf format ? (this should help in easy archiving) like this which is very impressive
      http://resources.pokerstrategy.com/Strategy/pdf/ps_nl_bigstackstrategie_en.pdf
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey futurized,

glad to hear from you again! :D

no problem, take your time :)
      as far as i know, the important charts all have printable pdf format.
      however, the articles aren't. i save the ones i like in word. they do get updated and new articles keep popping up so it will take some time before you run out of things to read :)
    • zwsbmiltog
      zwsbmiltog
      Bronze
      Hello All,
      Back after long time.. I am properly registered now (I like Silver)
      How do i proceed ahead :) learning this game

I am little confused where to begin using loads of information on this site.

:f_biggrin: :f_confused: I am a very new player to this game. :f_confused: :f_biggrin:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Well what would you like to know :) ?

Have you made silver status though playing or have you bought it?

Basically with each new status level you unlock new articles, videos, hand evaluation forums, live coachings and so on.

What games/stakes are you playing at the minute and i'll try and direct you to some articles and videos that could help you out.

Have you joined the beginners course? It's really helpful to micro stakes players and completely free too!!

All the best

Carl
    • zwsbmiltog
      zwsbmiltog
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Well what would you like to know :) ?

Have you made silver status though playing or have you bought it?

Basically with each new status level you unlock new articles, videos, hand evaluation forums, live coachings and so on.

What games/stakes are you playing at the minute and i'll try and direct you to some articles and videos that could help you out.

Have you joined the beginners course? It's really helpful to micro stakes players and completely free too!!

All the best

Carl
      Hi
      this site is little difficult for novice internet users.
      how can i private message you or chat to you ?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      If you click the community tool at the top of your page, i have sent you a friends request, from there you can send me a private message :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      I'm going to bed now so if you do message me don't worry if i don't reply straight away i'll be around in the morning :)