Well Hello!!

• Deadbillis
      Deadbillis
      Bronze
      Hi All,

I joined this site a couple of weeks ago (thought the ad was way too good to be true but was pleasantly surprised!). Playing with my $50 on 770. Doing ok but frustated at not being allowed to play the Levels I want. NL04 all they let me play!

I also play on Pokerstars although there I play mainly Micro SnGs and I am just starting to get some results there.

Think this site is a great idea for people who want to improve their play! Hoping I can start to turn my -% roi into a + very soon!

Confused but never Flustered!!
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Deadbillis,

Thank you for your introduction and it's good to have you here at PokerStrategy.com. Glad to read that you are doing well with your starting capital.

I disagree with you about being restricted in your play at Poker770. I think the bankroll protection rule is very important for our beginners. It protects them from playing at limits that they wouldn't be prepared for.

Over the years there was a huge amount of beginners that lost their capital within a couple of days from playing at the wrong limits - or limits that they shouldn't have been playing.

Glad to see you are enjoying our site and let's hope we hear of plenty of successes from you in the future weeks and months :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      +1 to Gary,

Bankroll management (BRM) is a huge factor in becoming a successful poker player many a good player have lost everything from ignoring BRM the earlier we learn this lesson the better after all its easier to rebuild a 50 or 100$ bankroll than a 50k bankroll :)
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      best of luck at the tables and welcome