[Application] Mtt Stake

• BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi,

My name is Pavel and I am a live poker player. Ive been playing for 2 years.
      I am an active pokerstrategy member for long time. In spring i took online cash games seriously and grinded a lot ( been diamond member). After turning 21. I started to play live cash games, because they are really soft and profitable. Now i want to play online tournaments and live cash games also. I dont want to mix 2 bankrolls, thats why I am looking for a stake.

I dont have a large sample to show, but I think thats enough to show I am a winning player.

I will play 1-20 euro tournaments@microgaming for one month.

Profit is 50/50 + rakeback.

Total amount needed 1000 euros.

I will put 750 euros myself.

Selling 10 shares for 100 euros a piece

I can guarantee success and that all staker will be satisfied. After deal is complete, I will also create a blog@PS forum so that every staker can rail and see how I'm doing.
      :spade:

Feedback
  • 12 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Originally posted by BigOVERBET
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi,

My name is Pavel and I am a live poker player. Ive been playing for 2 years.
      I am an active pokerstrategy member for long time. In spring i took online cash games seriously and grinded a lot ( been diamond member). After turning 21. I started to play live cash games, because they are really soft and profitable. Now i want to play online tournaments and live cash games also. I dont want to mix 2 bankrolls, thats why I am looking for a stake.

I dont have a large sample to show, but I think thats enough to show I am a winning player.

I will play 1-20 euro tournaments@microgaming for one month.

Profit is 50/50 + rakeback.

Total amount needed 1500 euros.

Selling 15 shares for 10% each.

I can guarantee success and that all staker will be satisfied. After deal is complete, I will also create a blog@PS forum so that every staker can rail and see how I'm doing.
      :spade:

Feedback

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Hi BigOverBet

Do you have a tournament schedule?
      how many of each stake will you play?
      Why do you need a stake if you have been making this much money?

Ty for your answers

Regards

Thazar
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      Do you have a tournament schedule?
      how many of each stake will you play?
      Why do you need a stake if you have been making this much money?

Yes i have a tournament schedule. I will post it bit later. Must rush now:)

I have certain tournaments that I play. Most expensive one is 20+2 freezeout. And its once a day. Most tournament are 1-10 euro tourneys.

All my money that I am making I am investing to my live cash bankroll. I dont want to have two bankrolls. So thats why I am asking for stake.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze

You probably mean 10 shares 10% each (€150) OR 15 shares €100 each... Otherwise it doesn't make sense. :D (15x10% is 150% :P )
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Invest some of the % (maybe like 30) yourself, you'll generally get more interest if you are putting some of your own money on the line, otherwise you're just freerolling...
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy

You probably mean 10 shares 10% each (€150) OR 15 shares €100 each... Otherwise it doesn't make sense. :D (15x10% is 150% :P )
      I wrote a sum needed 1500. And told that 15 shares and one share is 10% of sum. Thats 100 a share :f_biggrin:
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jan217
      Invest some of the % (maybe like 30) yourself, you'll generally get more interest if you are putting some of your own money on the line, otherwise you're just freerolling...
      I tell u what i do. If i get 1500 needed. I will invest extra 250 insurance for stakers. :) I think thats a pretty good:)
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      I tell u what i do. If i get 1500 needed. I will invest extra 250 insurance for stakers. :) I think thats a pretty good:)
      Hi bigoverbet,

Actually this is not really how staking work.
      Usually people are selling part of their action and not 100%.

If you are going to add 250$ then it's 1750 selling 85% so that the backers feel more safe.

May I ask you why do you need such a big amount ? If 20$ is your biggest tournament, that's 75 BI and that is almost 1/3 of what you played in your life.

If you want more chances for this to work i'd suggest :

1) Ask for a lower amount
      2) Selling some % not all of it
      3) Give a number of games.

Good luck

Regards
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stevegold87
      Hi bigoverbet,

Actually this is not really how staking work.
      Usually people are selling part of their action and not 100%.

If you are going to add 250$ then it's 1750 selling 85% so that the backers feel more safe.

May I ask you why do you need such a big amount ? If 20$ is your biggest tournament, that's 75 BI and that is almost 1/3 of what you played in your life.

If you want more chances for this to work i'd suggest :

1) Ask for a lower amount
      2) Selling some % not all of it
      3) Give a number of games.

Good luck

Regards
      Im a bankroll nit. And 2.5 and 5 rebuy tourneys sometimes need more than 20. MTT br usually needs 100 BI minimum IMO.
      You think its better if I put my own 750 on the line and ask for 1000?
      I cant give exact number of games, but i can give exact date - 1 month from receiving money. I have skype, msn etc. I am easily contactable@any time. So all of my action will be available every day:)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze

I wrote a sum needed 1500. And told that 15 shares and one share is 10% of sum. Thats 100 a share :f_biggrin:
      If one share was 10% of the sum, one share would be €150, and if it was truly 10% of the sum, there could still only be 10 shares, as you wouldn't be allowed to apply for more than 100% of a stake.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze

I know what you mean, but your math is wrong. :f_p:

If sum is 1500 which is 100% and one share is 10% it means one share is 150 (not 100).
      100% = 1500 ----> 10% = 150

So you are selling 15 shares of €100 (each share in this case is 6,67%), together €1500. Or if you want to sell shares of 10%, you are only selling 10 shares, €150 for each share.
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      lol, yes my mistake... 10x 15...little mistake...will make some changes
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Hi B.O.B.

I have read and reread your application and to me it doesn't make sense.

- You do not have a sample played to say if you are a winning player or not ( you could have just been running hot )
      - According to your stats you have made more than enough for staking yourself (ie why would you want to share your profit when you got the roll) and you have enough roll IMO to support both your live games and €1k needed for your stake
      - You do not have any plan to play any amount of MTTs, not even a minimum. you could play 1 MTT and you would have kept your promise. IMO not acceptable. you have to say will play so many a day for so many days out of the month and take so many days off.
      - For this type of stake I think you should request like day by day top ups. With the opportunity for the staker to rail and pull out if necessary.

I am closing this thread since there is so much that needs changing and let you can create a new one if you wish to.

Best regards

Thazar