Roo
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roopopper
      nice work looks good to me :)

Roo
      thank you! :)

current roll on everest is $114. think il take a 2BI shot at nl10 when i reach $200
    • Zareos
      Zareos
      Bronze
      Many congrats mate, I'm feeling the EXACT same as you. Been playing NL5 with PT3 since last week and here are my stats after 2.5k hands:

Current bankroll is $225 (I came third in a freeroll for $100), and will take a stab at NL10 once I graduate from the BSS school and have at least 25 BIs.

Are you doing BSS school? It's REALLY helped me get so confident about my game!

This time next year, we'll playing each other in NL 1,000,000 :f_grin:
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Ive done a little bit of the BSS school when it first opened but couldn't put in the time required. I will be restarting the new 'learn at your own pace' school as its a lot more convenient. your graph is looking very nice. have yous switched to BSS now or are you still using SSS?
    • Zareos
      Zareos
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gxtwo
      Ive done a little bit of the BSS school when it first opened but couldn't put in the time required. I will be restarting the new 'learn at your own pace' school as its a lot more convenient. your graph is looking very nice. have yous switched to BSS now or are you still using SSS?
      Switched fully to BSS now, I was playing a hybrid SSS & BSS for a while, but why go for only a couple BB, when you can get the whole 100 :f_cool: