$4,95
      BB:
      $10,52
      CO:
      $3,38
      BU:
      $1,84

0,03/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8:diamond: , 7:diamond:
      2 folds, CO calls $0,05, BU calls $0,05, Hero calls $0,02, BB raises to $0,25, CO calls $0,20, BU calls $0,20, Hero calls $0,20.
      CO, BU: weak players that have already shown that they really can overplay their hands
      BB: weakish reg who is passive postflop and levels himself into making very marginal calls
      that said i found my implied odds well justified, even OOP

Flop: ($1,00) A:diamond: , K:diamond: , 4:diamond: (4 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, CO checks, BU checks.
      think i definitely should have lead out, the reg is probably not going to cbet and definitely not the fish

Turn: ($1,00) J:spade: (4 players)
      Hero bets $0,66, BB calls $0,66, 2 folds.
      higher?

River: ($2,32) A:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,23, BB calls $1,23.
      this river really sucks, but against him it's easy: if he raises i have an easy fold

Final Pot: $4,78

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a flush, ace high (8d 7d)
      BB shows (Ac Qs)

Hero wins with a flush, ace high (8d 7d)
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Flop: There is no way we can Check the flop. You are just giving away free cards. Rather bet it and avoid them Checking behind. Any AX may pay you, any draw may pay you. If they don't have a hand they wont pay much you on later streets anyways.

As played
      Turn: You could bet a bit bigger on turn. As missed a bet on flop.
      River: Nothing much to add, pretty much the worst card for us. :(

Best regards.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Hmm why is A a bad river? If he has a K orA he's gonna pay even a pot sized bet. Not many chances he has a FH.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tosh5457
      Hmm why is A a bad river? If he has a K orA he's gonna pay even a pot sized bet. Not many chances he has a FH.
      Well, you can never be sure if they are even passive with their 2pairs while being in such a multiway pot. Plus it's not only AK in his range but as well in his raising range AJ. Which would very likely play the same way.

What kind of Kx or Ax hands do you expect the opponent to have? Who is playing SH 18/13. With W$SD of 60% for almost 700 hands, would he really Call with Kx for full pot size? Doubt that.