Mac Software?

• CaptLoeff
      CaptLoeff
      Bronze
      Hi! Does anyone out there use any decent poker software on their Mac? I'm looking for some software and would appreciate any advice you can give. I'm looking for Equity Calculators, Odds Calculators, Stats (with HUD), etc.

Please let me know what works best for you!

Thanks,
      CaptLoeff
  • 26 replies
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Or you could buy a computer.
    • GodlikeRoy
      GodlikeRoy
      Bronze
      I think PT3 works for mac.
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fuzzyfish
      You make me embarrassed to be part of the human race.
    • CaptLoeff
      CaptLoeff
      Bronze
      Thanks for the suggestion.
    • Gantz189
      Gantz189
      Bronze
      for tracking software (hud) there's poker co-pilot
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      I recently had success getting wine bottler on my mac to run pokerstrategy equilab.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lynius
      You make me embarrassed to be part of the human race.
      He makes you embarrassed? Are you serious? You are the one sitting in front of a overpriced iShit,. You can't even use programs that you need, and if you find something it is overpriced. And don't give me shit about that Macs have no viruses, just because if you are not retarded you don't get viruses on PC. And don't even start about how the computer looks, there are just as pretty PCs out there laptops, and stationary PCs. You think Mac OS is so superior and it runs good? Windows runs just as perfect as Mac OS and even better and you can get all the software you want. And OS looks? You can customize the look of Windows as far as you want, you can make it look like anything you want. Your Apple is not superior, all Apple users are stupid who don't want to think, they just throw away money and think they have the best thing out there you can buy, while in reality you don't, you are just too stubborn. Now go order a coffee at Starbucks and sit with your hipster friends.
      I didn't want to reply so aggressive, but you left me no choice by answering so stubborn.
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Umm. He said a mac wasn't a computer. Now unless you lack a basic understanding of science. We all know that to be false. The further embarrasment involves the complete needlessness of his statement.

Further more, you're clearly a fanboy. I don't care what you think is better or what is the best, I've use all three major operating systems and have my opinions which I haven't even stated. Fundamentally, the fact that you're so passionate and ignorant is amusing.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Well then you lack a basic understanding of sarcasm, if you didn't understand that he was making fun of Macs by saying it is not a computer.
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      [...] all Apple users are stupid who don't want to think [...]
      iOS is for iPhone, iPod touch and so on...
      Mac OS X is for computers

you are just as stupid as all Apple users.
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Somebody doesn't understand sarcasm, and if we do attract fanboys, cant people understand different people have different needs. As a side note I'm on an android phone, so im not actually using Windows or Mac OS X as I type this.
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Hello everybody.

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I said the other day. Lyniuses post was a real wakeup call for me. I started thinking about my life, the word around me, my place in it. The universe, love, hate, all that. I went to see a therapist few times, then spent a year in Tibet.

And now I'm here, bearing a message: it's never a good idea to make fun of Mac users. It brings pain and sorrow to many, making this world yet even a more bitter place. Do I want my children growing up in a word ravaged by Dell drones, Asus guerillas and Mac suicide bombers? No.

I think it's time for us, PC users to realize that the only way we can go on is a peacful coexistance. Are Mac users not people? Do they not bleed when we hurt them?

So what if they prefer design over performance. So what if they spend 3 nights in a tent to be the first to buy the newest iPhone. The drive for shiny things with intuitive user interface is no laughing matter and it's certainally not a justificatin for mockery, discrimination and segregation.

Let us join hands and feel the warmth in our hearts, especially on this sacret time for all Mac users. The wait for the iPhone 5 is about to be over. And there shall be much rejoicing.
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Hello everybody.

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I said the other day. Lyniuses post was a real wakeup call for me. I started thinking about my life, the word around me, my place in it. The universe, love, hate, all that. I went to see a therapist few times, then spent a year in Tibet.

And now I'm here, bearing a message: it's never a good idea to make fun of Mac users. It brings pain and sorrow to many, making this world yet even a more bitter place. Do I want my children growing up in a word ravaged by Dell drones, Asus guerillas and Mac suicide bombers? No.

I think it's time for us, PC users to realize that the only way we can go on is a peacful coexistance. Are Mac users not people? Do they not bleed when we hurt them?

So what if they prefer design over performance. So what if they spend 3 nights in a tent to be the first to buy the newest iPhone. The drive for shiny things with intuitive user interface is no laughing matter and it's certainally not a justificatin for mockery, discrimination and segregation.

Let us join hands and feel the warmth in our hearts, especially on this sacret time for all Mac users. The wait for the iPhone 5 is about to be over. And there shall be much rejoicing.
      Comedy GOLD
    • GodlikeRoy
      GodlikeRoy
      Bronze
      Outstanding.

A+
    • CaptLoeff
      CaptLoeff
      Bronze
      Ok, so here's what I've decided to do:

I'm going to install Parallels on my Mac so that I can run Windows. Then I can keep the Mac users and the PC users happy :)
    • Hamlet77
      Hamlet77
      Bronze
      you dont have to keep anyone happy except you!
      Just LOL at those DONKS bleeding just because the other likes Mac or Windows more

RE-LOL
    • CaptLoeff
      CaptLoeff
      Bronze
      I'm just playing around. I think it's silly that people take computers so seriously. It's a tool! That's all. A computer will never be anything more than a tool. For those of you who have a mac or PC that is your best friend, seek help...or get a life. :)

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions for Mac software. I appreciate it.
    • ReaZoN999
      ReaZoN999
      Bronze
      To be honest, pc users are usualy the stuborn ones...

Im a pc user because thats what I do for a living and I get my computer stuff for free. But if I was just a simple user, i would switch to Mac right away... Its so much better.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Let's keep it friendly and civil, folks :)