This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] SH nl10 A9s

• Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze

I think 3b is better here coz we can't CC and float him since he barreling after one CB a lot ?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($31.74)
      Hero ($19.16)
      CO ($9.20)
      BTN ($9.83)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: 9:diamond:

fold, fold, SB raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1, SB calls $0.70

FLOP ($2) A:club: 6:diamond: 3:club:

SB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($2) A:club: 6:diamond: 3:club: K:heart:

SB bets $1.25, Hero calls $1.25

RIVER ($4.50) A:club: 6:diamond: 3:club: K:heart: 4:spade:

SB bets $3.10, Hero calls $3.10

Hero shows A:diamond: 9:diamond:
      (Pre 47%, Flop 5.3%, Turn 0.0%)

SB shows 6:spade: 6:heart:
      (Pre 53%, Flop 94.7%, Turn 100.0%)

SB wins $10.06
  • 2 replies
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      I would cbet the flop most of the time. But as played i think its fine to flat turn and river!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Beseventh,

Preflop: Well, why not? He doesn't look like a maniac who CBets every flop with just 69% which is rather small. With position you can do both, either 3bet or as well even Call.

As played
      Flop: Doubt that this is a great idea to Check behind here on such a board. While you would definitely CBet your bluffs. Or do you really expect the opponent to take stabs on later streets? If I would be opponent then I would not Bet into you ever, since I just don't see any hands which are Checking on such board which ain't Ax, bluff is CBetting 100% practically. Make it easy and simple and CBet it. :>

As played
      Practically should have your answer to your plan which was to induce on flop with Checking behind. Therefore I doubt that I'd be able to fold it. But of course according his line I doubt that we beat much.

Best regards.