Any credibility or obvious rigtard?

• 12 replies
    • Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      nothing is rigged its in your head ... if you got unlucky live would you call it rigged .. or call the dealer rigged .
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      Seems legit :coolface:
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      damn this could be a secret way to give boost to 888 staaf players or some loosing ones cos nobody is going to complain about extra free chips and nobody keeps track on overall chip count, just this guy did. Probs chips were ment for someone else. I think this vid is legit coz who is going to create such vid and even translating it to english even tho his english have big accent.
      Yeah date time is right and even opponnets are same after with same stack just hero stack is bigger.
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      I thought obv rigtard personally. One too many bad beats prob.

Just wanted to see the general consensus.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      wow, another reason we need governments having more monitoring of these sites, scary is this is true, side steps 888.

The person who said nothing is rigged, be serious, if the past has shown us anything, some sites are rigged. Not all I think, but some you just never know.
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      seems very strange,I think someone from 888 should react soon or it will get even stranger
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      One of two things has happened here, imo:

1. A graphical error persists in the users cache, and thus HH. If he'd logged out and back in, he'd have had the correct stack size (note: we never see him betting all his 170k chips).

2. A genuine error has occurred which 888poker hasn't intended and had it been reported, they would have dealt with immediately.

Speculation that they'd cheat people in their own VIP freeroll is of course with out foundation. They'd be siphoning off, erm, their own money?

note: my assumptions about 1 and 2 maintain that the video is 'real'. We can't say for sure that it is, of course, but let's assume it is.
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      I wonder why people always jump to conclusions when something like this occurs for a poker site.

Lets say you are playing a computer game and there was glitch or you are driving your car and there is a fault.

In both instances most rational people would not instantly assume that the companies behind each of the above are trying to scam their customers just because something didn't work as it was supposed to.

This guy seems to have an agenda as well. I played a couple of MTT's the night that I discovered this and the guy who's video it was came on numerous times over the chat box saying how we were all being scammed and we should watch said video.
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      It's not that it is rigged, but the site is still a scam in the way that they drain inactive accounts and freeze other accounts just to make an extra buck.
    • sharpred
      sharpred
      Bronze
      I noticed a few daus ago

tournament lobby showed me as a chip leader with ~14k chips,
      altho i wasnt and had only ~4000

but the stack of the chipleader-me kept shrinking ...

so weird, somethings wrong for sure
    • kozzmic
      kozzmic
      Silver
      Originally posted by sharpred
      I noticed a few daus ago

tournament lobby showed me as a chip leader with ~14k chips,
      altho i wasnt and had only ~4000

but the stack of the chipleader-me kept shrinking ...

so weird, somethings wrong for sure
      Because it doesnt update real time unfortunatly, it refeshes every 20-30 sec.
    • sharpred
      sharpred
      Bronze
      No.

The lobby said: my position 1 out of 74

I was never ever the chip leader

It was obvious to me that there was some weird mix-up - my chip stack and position displayed in the lobby was clearly some'one elses.

It continued to be wrong even after the first tournament brake.

Didnt turn much of attention to it .. and i (the real me) dropped out of the tournament, so i dont know what happened to this mix-up afterwards - did the numbers correct themselves or not.