Can anyone analyse my stats??

• keoghh
      Hey, im currently a slightly winning player at 2NL and a losing player at 4NL and was wondering if some1 could give me any advice based on my stats and graphs which im guna post whilst i have HEM trial working.

Ok so ill start with the graph, not sure what to look for but from what ive gathered from other peoples graphs my Non-Showdown winnings are not good.

Ok and so now for the stats, not sure which stats are needed to make accurate judgements so ill post them all.
      First stats:

Rest of stats:

Hopefully all the images work that ive tried to upload, i do understand that almost 12k hands may not be a big enough sample, but some feedback is better than none and i can start to work on my game, btw not sure how to filter it out, but some of the NL2 is FR/SH, all the NL4 is SH.

Thanks in advance. :)

Ps. Sorry for the big gaps between stats, not sure wats happened but i cant seem to fix them.
  • 8 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Too few hands
      The stats are roughly the same, more or less.

A better approach at this stage would be to look at your biggest losing category of hands and try to figure out why you play them the way you do.

Also look at any hands where you won a big pot, but only because you sucked out and try to determine if you played it correctly.

If you have played all your big winners and losers correctly, then you are looking at variance.

Even your variance isn't that big. In July I ran +18 bb/100 over >10000 hands, and lost most of it over the next 20000 ( -12 bb/100) As far as I can tell, I didn't play any differently.
    • MatejM47
      Your is way to low, you call 2 many 3-bets, you dont c-bet enough, you fold to c-bet to much.

Rest seems fine but for any type of analisis on other stats you need at least 50k hands.
    • esuohdla
      You seem far too passive both pre and postflop, you dont 3bet nearly enough. You fold too much to cbets and dont make them enough yourself. You also seem too loose from the SB, though if your always beside nits in the BB thats not really a problem. If the NL4 is exclusively SH you also seem a bit tight preflop for that. Please be aware with that sample size some of the stats could be way off though.
    • Janosikgdy
      As mentiond above sample size is not enought to say that you are looser on nl4. Secondly you play to nitish and passive. At nl sh you should play at least 18/15. Sh is all about steal and resteal game. You play so few hands that you are very readable. I am sure that youhr monsters are paid very rarly and your nit attiude takes a lot of blind. What i would advice is to find a playar who watch your game and help you loose your game. Wish you luck
    • yankee92
      Start to 3bet more often, you are playing passive poker, if you want to win consistently you have to start being more aggresive, play TAG and once you feel comfortable start loosening up. Your 3bet should be atleast 5, that means you want to generally 3Bet AA, KK, QQ, AK, (JJ and AQ optionally depending on your opponent) but preferably you should 3bet with JJ and AQ in the blinds against a steal.
      Cbet more often, you are letting opponents draw out on you quite easily.
      And remember you ALWAYS want to go all in preflop with AA, KK and in MOST cases with QQ and AK also, then you can even go lower if your oppenents stats are telling you to do so.

EDIT: and raise more hands preflop, search for the SHC (starting hand chart) of BSS, it'll help.
    • keoghh
      Ok cheers guys will try implement some of the advice to try improve my game, most people seem to be saying the same thing and i kinda agree i do play too tight and too much of a nit.

Any advice on how to improve my non-showdown winnings as graph wise that seems to be letting me down.

Also how do i find out which hands im losing most at and in which positions, because then ill find some hands with these starting cards and post them to see how i played them (probs badly), also how do i post a hand, i can post them from elephant because you can just click the link, but whenever i click on like hands to see my past hands, then click on a specific hand, i just get a hand replayer, but cant get the code to convert it to post in forums.
    • bjela
      Don't worry too much about non-showdown winnings, you can't get them up in the micros anyway, because people don't fold.
    • keoghh
      ok thanks