Stack
      BB:
      $3,27
      Hero:
      $8,88
      BU:
      $7,87

0,03/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:heart: , 9:diamond:
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0,18, BU calls $0,18, SB folds, BB calls $0,13.

Flop: ($0,57) Q:diamond: , J:diamond: , 9:spade: (3 players)
      BB bets $0,2, Hero raises to $0,65, BU calls $0,65, BB raises to $3,09 (All-In), Hero folds, BU calls $2,44.
      i expected BB to ship it here if he wanted to, he already used this lowbet/3bet line so that's why i didn't raise higher for protection.
      i think i'd ship it against BB and his stack, but BU's cold call made me suspicious...
      i didn't think he was fishy enough to do it with just FD/1p type of hands when it's pretty obvious that we could sandwich him

so against twoplayers for stacks i thought that i was better off, i'm too likely to be behind against at least one of them

Turn: ($7,40) 7:heart:
      River: ($7,40) K:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $7,40
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Well, really interesting line from BU. Guess most likely the safest play to fold even against 2 opponents. Plus we are kinda deep with BU, he might as well trap. According his W$SD he has been winning even most of the hands. Doubt either that he is calling loose.

What was the conclusion then? :D

Best regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Results follow:
      BU shows a straight, king high (K T)
      BB shows (A Q)

BU wins with a straight, king high (K T)

don't really know what conclusions to draw as he was IP and may also have also expected BB to come over the top, not really a terribad spot to coldcall with the vulnerable nuts i think
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Kinda standard play from him. I guess he expected the correct things although the plan didn't go that well while we made a good fold. :)