Hand Converter by Pokerhand.org

BB: $5,40
      UTG: $1,40
      UTG+1: $7,40
      CO: $4,82
      Button: $7,50
      SB: $5,69

Dealt to BB Q:club: Q:spade:

(1 folds), UTG+1 raises to $0.16, (3 folds), BB raises to $0.56, UTG+1 calls $44,00

Flop: ($1,22) 9:spade: 7:club: 2:spade: (2 Players)
      BB bets $0.91, UTG+1 calls $0.91

Turn: ($3,04) J:spade: (2 Players)

How is my bet sizing, do I bet larger on the flop due to a drawy board?

• 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello JohanRember,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

With bet sizing is everything okey. Although the problem comes on turn and before that it comes preflop. :D

Preflop: What about the opponents overall play? Do you expect him rather be looser or rather be tighter or even nitty? Can we do the 3bet for value?

As played
      Postflop: Well, what kind of range could he have on flop while we made a 3bet preflop? Most likely a lot of PPs/maybe even some FD. Doubt that he is just Calling with a hand like overcards. Unless do you expect him to be that loose? Therefore on turn there ain't gonna be many hands which we beat but are we able to give it up with even an overpair+FD. There might be a hand like TT but most likely I guess that even TT would go for rather passive play than turn his hand into bluff. Which makes me to play towards Check on turn.

Best regards.