This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 post flop spot

• Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($51.32)
      BB ($36.75)
      UTG ($122)
      Hero ($69.93)
      BTN ($41.27)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: T:club:

fold, Hero raises to $1.75, fold, SB calls $1.50, fold

FLOP ($4) 5:club: 3:diamond: 2:spade:

SB checks, Hero bets $2.50, SB raises to $7.50, Hero calls $5

TURN ($19) 5:club: 3:diamond: 2:spade: 8:spade:

SB bets $12, Hero folds

SB wins $18.05

So opp is 19/15 3,2 agrr fact. 400 sample looks like solid player

On such low boards i see a lot of arguments about c-raise bluffing but also people at NL50 already know that and they c-raise their sets str8 2pair too to make me call w Overpairs. So if he does this for value w hands i beat they should be 66+..witch is not so much. also i belive they doing this w 2 live cards like AJ+.
      Yho in the end i think they are bluffing like 15% here witch makes fold on turn good but still folding on flop would seem weak to me!
      Whats you line here and does my thoughts actually make sense? THX!
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Zemnieks11,

While having the blinds against fights I don't even mind your play. :) Doubt that he is going to continue on turn very often anyways after our Call. Nice hand!

But obviously would be great to know his Check/Raise stat here which could tell us about him the story. Or Raise CBet.

Best regards.
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      whel its only 400 hands so usually dont take much from such stats but yes c-raise ir 17%(13) raise c-bet 56% witch supresed me coz i only looked at c-raise but didnt get myself to call anyways even tho its quite high. Also big role played his 3-bet stat of 1,7 witch is very low and usualy tells a lot about how loose you opponent is..but agian only 400 hands sample.
      Now once i saw raise c-bet i might call turn bet and re-evaluate river but tho for me its close one. Your thoughts?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Zemnieks11
      whel its only 400 hands so usually dont take much from such stats but yes c-raise ir 17%(13) raise c-bet 56% witch supresed me coz i only looked at c-raise but didnt get myself to call anyways even tho its quite high. Also big role played his 3-bet stat of 1,7 witch is very low and usualy tells a lot about how loose you opponent is..but agian only 400 hands sample.
      Now once i saw raise c-bet i might call turn bet and re-evaluate river but tho for me its close one. Your thoughts?
      Yep, well most likely. He can't really represent much on the flop but just sets. :) Although with his stats I wouldn't be surprised even to see pure bluffs. But I'd add that just folding is obviously the safest play and less variance one.