Dealt to Hero T:spade: T:club:

fold, Hero raises to $1.75, fold, SB calls $1.50, fold

FLOP ($4) 5:club: 3:diamond: 2:spade:

SB checks, Hero bets $2.50, SB raises to $7.50, Hero calls $5

TURN ($19) 5:club: 3:diamond: 2:spade: 8:spade:

SB bets $12, Hero folds

SB wins $18.05

So opp is 19/15 3,2 agrr fact. 400 sample looks like solid player

On such low boards i see a lot of arguments about c-raise bluffing but also people at NL50 already know that and they c-raise their sets str8 2pair too to make me call w Overpairs. So if he does this for value w hands i beat they should be 66+..witch is not so much. also i belive they doing this w 2 live cards like AJ+.
      Yho in the end i think they are bluffing like 15% here witch makes fold on turn good but still folding on flop would seem weak to me!
      Whats you line here and does my thoughts actually make sense? THX!
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Zemnieks11,

While having the blinds against fights I don't even mind your play. :) Doubt that he is going to continue on turn very often anyways after our Call. Nice hand!

But obviously would be great to know his Check/Raise stat here which could tell us about him the story. Or Raise CBet.

Best regards.
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      whel its only 400 hands so usually dont take much from such stats but yes c-raise ir 17%(13) raise c-bet 56% witch supresed me coz i only looked at c-raise but didnt get myself to call anyways even tho its quite high. Also big role played his 3-bet stat of 1,7 witch is very low and usualy tells a lot about how loose you opponent is..but agian only 400 hands sample.
      Now once i saw raise c-bet i might call turn bet and re-evaluate river but tho for me its close one. Your thoughts?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Zemnieks11
      whel its only 400 hands so usually dont take much from such stats but yes c-raise ir 17%(13) raise c-bet 56% witch supresed me coz i only looked at c-raise but didnt get myself to call anyways even tho its quite high. Also big role played his 3-bet stat of 1,7 witch is very low and usualy tells a lot about how loose you opponent is..but agian only 400 hands sample.
      Now once i saw raise c-bet i might call turn bet and re-evaluate river but tho for me its close one. Your thoughts?
      Yep, well most likely. He can't really represent much on the flop but just sets. :) Although with his stats I wouldn't be surprised even to see pure bluffs. But I'd add that just folding is obviously the safest play and less variance one.