Hello

• Anci83
      Anci83
      Basic
      Hi everyone, I m Ana from Serbia. I just register here cause my friend recommended me the best poker school on net (his words) :) I m 28 years old, playing poker about a year but just for fun :) came here to learn and began pro poker player :D DD :heart:
  • 5 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Ana!

how are you doing today? want to wish you a warm welcome to our community! :)

haha, those are really nice words. no arguments here on my side. :D who is your friend? tell him to pop by this thread and say hi.

which room are you going to be playing?

smiles,
      wendy
    • serbisen91
      serbisen91
      Bronze
      hi!!! ;) I'm friend of Ana who said that you are best poker school on net :D but I'm changing my opinion :P kidding :heart: :heart: :heart: You r the best :f_biggrin: PS she doesn't speak English very well (4 example someone doesn't know German..etc :D ). She played only on ZYNGA ( Face book) and she was delighted by idea and fact that she can play poker 4 real money and no deposit required. She would probably lost it very quick :D , but anyway u crashed one girl dream :( :D

PS she will be playing on P770 (probably ;) )
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi serbisen!

thanks for the kind words! :D so nice to meet you and to hear that you are referring your friends.

did i miss something? what happened? why did we crush her dream? ?(

if she can practice proper bankroll management, for sure she isn't going to go busto quick!

any updates Ana?
    • minibiff
      minibiff
      Bronze
      Welcome to this great forum :D
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      best of luck at the tables and welcome