This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Wazzzup Everybody !!

• TarboBoost
      TarboBoost
      Bronze
      HEY Y"ALL !!

I should have introduced myself ages ago when I got my first starting capital.
      I just wanted to thank the admins of this site, ( or whoever gave me the $50 :P ) for the second starting capital !!
      Like the poker pro I am, I lost the first starting capital farely quickly and left the site...
      Then one day I had the urge to play poker but still didn't want to deposit :D
      So I thought why the heck not, and asked for a second deposit ( after like 30 mins of trying to remeber my password :rolleyes: )
      I then received a quick reply from support and with a day, I had my $50 in PartyPoker !!! I was ecstatic !!

So yea, I just wanted to tell people how much I looooove this site and to any new comers that this is by no means a scam, these people are legit.

Oh and a quick question cause I want to start referring everyone I know:
      Do we receive $10 if the referral is in places like Asia or Europe ??
  • 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey TarboBoost,

welcome back! :D i loove the enthusiasm.
      we are happy to have you playing with us again. hopefully, you've learnt the lesson of using proper brm by now for not going broke. ;)

if not, here's the article!

if you are playing at party poker, don't forget we have 2 daily freerolls there exclusive for PokerStrategy.com members. :) don't forget to check it out!

to answer your question, of course you will still receive your TAF money no matter what country your friend comes from. :)

what games are you going to be playing?

smiles,
      wendy
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      best of luck at the tables and welcome