Mansion

• LarryHagman
      LarryHagman
      Bronze
      For all those still waiting I would suggest getting in contact with Mansion customer services VIA the Mansion site to confirm that everything is ok.

I have just done that and had a some great help from Rhys there and he has passed my details to another department for investigation.

I would advise you all to do this before posting here as the problem seems to lie with mansion and not poker strategy.

I will post details of the outcome of my inquiry as soon as they respond.
  • 3 replies
    • LarryHagman
      LarryHagman
      Bronze
      Well 6hours x minutes later I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt due to it being sunday.

I will give it until tomorrow 5 pm (home from work time) then I'll try again before turning to poker strategy for help.
    • LarryHagman
      LarryHagman
      Bronze
      I have just checked my Mansion account and the Money is in there, all it took was a polite word with a helpful soul at Mansion and everything is done.

So again, my advice to you if you are still waiting is to contact customer sevices at Mansion before coming here and kicking off.

See you all at the tables (where I will take your chips)

:D :heart: :D :diamond: :D :spade: :D :club:
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      I'm glad to hear that you got the money. Your PokerStrategy rank will be upgraded soon. :)

Have fun and do your best at the tables as you'll be representing PokerStrategy team. ;)

Wish you the best of luck!
      -thunderbird56-