Best Stats to Display on Elephant

• Scooney
      Scooney
      Bronze
      I've just downloaded Elephant from PokerStrategy (free? seriously? forever?) and setting up what stats I want to show on my opponents.

So far I've put down:

VPIP, PFR, Aggro Factor, 3bet Avg
      Cbet flop, Fold to Cbet Flop, Fold to Cbet Turn, Handcount
      Checkraise flop

Anything i'm missing which is a really useful stat to display?
  • 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      depending on what you play!

HU
      6max
      Tournaments
      sng
      Cash

:) which one can we help you with?

Ingrid
    • Scooney
      Scooney
      Bronze
      Well i'm currently playing cash, but I do play SnG's and tournaments as well.

Another question regarding Elephant - I set up my stats display in HUD Settings, including colours, but when it came to playing the colours weren't the same as I'd selected and the layout didn't appear the same either, meaning I didn't know which stat was which. Any ideas?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      well, in 6max vpip/pfr are most important and 3bet, fold to 3bet, fold to cbet, cbet, flop aggression, turn aggression, river aggression that would be a solid beginners hud.

Ingrid
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      IMO attempt to steal, and fold blind to steal are also important.
    • Scooney
      Scooney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Scooney
      Another question regarding Elephant - I set up my stats display in HUD Settings, including colours, but when it came to playing the colours weren't the same as I'd selected and the layout didn't appear the same either, meaning I didn't know which stat was which. Any ideas?
      Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here? Get my HUD set in the Elephant program, and the test is coming back looking like it should but I can't get it to appear correctly in game.
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      In HUD settings, tick the box "always use default HUD layout"

In an open ring game, open the HUD menu (little icon with a spanner and screwdriver image on it) and set filter "do not filter with number of players" and "do not use limit filter".
    • Scooney
      Scooney
      Bronze
      Thanks Jaissica :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I just want to inform you that we have moved your thread into the Elephant Support board, because that is where it belongs :)

Ingrid
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      :s_thumbsup:

Looks like everything is sorted out already. Awesome. Thanks to 'Jaissica' for pointing that out.

Good luck on the tables guys! :)