This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AA vs limper

• w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Party
      SB ($10.14)
      Hero ($10)
      UTG ($17.60)
      UTG+1 ($6.75)
      UTG+2 ($10)
      MP1 ($10.49)
      CO ($3.66)
      BTN ($10)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: A:club:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.10, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.40, UTG+1 calls $0.30

FLOP ($0.85) T:spade: 6:club: K:club:

Hero bets $0.60, UTG+1 calls $0.60

TURN ($2.05) T:spade: 6:club: K:club: 6:heart:

Hero bets $1.40, UTG+1 calls $1.40

RIVER ($4.85) T:spade: 6:club: K:club: 6:heart: K:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $4.35 (AI), Hero folds

UTG+1 wins $4.61

i dont remember the last time i won with AA..... every time i have AA i try to forget the past but i keep loosing every single time i have them ...

now about the hand my raise pre flop was very small thats a big mistake for sure.... at the river i was thinking i could bet fold the river cause i dont want to enduse a bluff here but maybe i saved some more money ...
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello w4terman,

Preflop: Raise it bigger for being OOP and having one limper. ~$0,60.
      Flop: Most likely against a station I'd consider even betting bigger $0,70 at least while it's pretty drawy. (According his stack I'd consider him being rather bad player + limping preflop)
      Turn: Most likely goes the same here, I'd consider even betting it bigger.
      River: Not much to do, the worst card for us. The problem is that we only beat bluff. I'd be inclined to Check/Fold as well vs most likely rather loose-passive player.

Best regards.