1 week and still can't cashout...

• Leviatan
      Leviatan
      Bronze
      So... it's been 1 week since I won a pretty big amount of money in WCOOP event... they asked me for some bills and my DNI to prove my residence and stuff... I sent it to them 6 days ago and I still have no answer at all... is that normal that it takes sooooo fuckin long? any advice about this?
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Leviatan,

I believe yes, its normal. Give them a few days more and lets see if they get back to you with any responses. If not, please flag it here and I'll escalate it for you.

Have you managed to email them and ask where the delay is coming from?

Ingrid
    • Leviatan
      Leviatan
      Bronze
      Yes... 2 times and I got the same answer... "we have sent your email to the accounts department" or something like that...and I had no answer from them yet... not a single email... I mean how hard can it posibly be to check if the addresses match... check if my name match... I just don't understand why are they taking sooooo long... they use to be very fast...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      btw, I forgot to add: congrats for the winnings :D , I was so distracted by your problem.

what did you ship/win and for how much? can we celebrate?!

I suggest let's wait til tomorrow, hopefully they catch up to all documents (also it the was weekend that might causes some delays) and if you still didn't got any response, I'll look into it for you :)

Ingrid
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      [ ] thinly veiled :D

Grats on the score, very standard by Stars shouldn't take long at all, let us know in a few days if nothing has developed and we may be able to speed things up for you.

Spend it wisely ;)
      Patrick
    • Leviatan
      Leviatan
      Bronze
      They finally answered me a few hours ago :D tyvm for the atention... I finished 5th in a 215$ event... but I didn't pay the buy in... I actually won it in a 1$+R 3x turbo satellite... I think I made like 6 to 10 rebuys and the add on... Well I played many satellites so I'm not sure exactly how much I spent...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Well done! I'm really happy to hear they managed to finally process your documents ;)

I was also thinking of playing the WCOOP but find it way too expensive for my br.

Any cheap option you could suggest to me? :D