This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 FR Re-stealer

• tengutupiniquim
      tengutupiniquim
      Bronze
      I've seen BB re-steal all the hands up to this point (+-100 hands), so I'm guessing my call is ok; besides I'm cbeting any flop against him. What's the correct line of play against these kinds of opponents? 4-bet preflop? And yeah, he stopped re-stealing after that.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $2.08
      UTG2:
      $1.93
      MP1:
      $2.00
      MP2:
      $1.56
      MP3:
      $1.73
      CO:
      $2.10
      BU:
      $1.31
      SB (Hero):
      $2.09

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, T.
      6 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, BB raises to $0.28, Hero calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.56) K, 6, 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.27, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.56.
  • 1 reply
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      If he's 3betting your steals a lot try to tighten up your stealing range to cards that play well in 3bet pots such as suited broadways and cut down on SB stealing a lot so you never have to play in a 3bet pot OOP.

In this hand, I wouldn't call the 3bet preflop OOP, calling 3bets OOP is a no no in the vast majority of cases, and JTo doesn't play well in a 3bet pot. If you want to continue in the hand after villain 3bets i'd be 4bet bluffing if you expect he will fold a lot of the time as he's been 3betting you that much :)