The U.S thing.. is pokerstrategy lying?

• akablade
      akablade
      Global
      The U.S Thing you guys dosent make sense. i even emailed poker stars about it and they said they have no clue what im talking about.. did u guys say this for a scam? WHY would you guys tell me to SEND my ID and then tell me you dont send money to U.S players. you guys can get in trouble for that. just to let you no. i am going to contact full tilt about what you did. This isnt fair.

And who ever agrees with me email me at [INVALID EMAIL].. and ill foward those to Poker stars and full tilt so they dont think its BS
  • 22 replies
    • mkinverted
      mkinverted
      Global
      I agree with you 100% i dont think its fair after they told me for a I D check they said this weird shit i dont believe it and i will be emailing you i hope they dont do anything with my I D i didnt even get my money and i waited all this time this is a scam and i will be reporting it
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      Thank you. 2 of my friends are gonna do it also
    • Lemonize
      Lemonize
      Bronze
      So you think Party Poker banned all of its U.S. players - nearly half their playerbase and income out of no reason? Or that all the other Poker rooms simply don't allow U.S. players to play because they don't like Americans? I suggest you employ google a little bit about the current legal situation in the U.S.A instead of whining around here - since you obviously have done little to no research on the topic.

Interesting search term would probably be Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA)
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      its not a scam and maybe you have some problems with your account or something did you at least try to send a ticket to the support team ?

why would anyone bother to make so many videos and a ton of pro content just to be a scam???????

think for a second then post

p.s : you can send a ticket to the support team from the help section and create new ticket

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      But this dosent have to do with full tilt. full tilt is still up and running with a 50% us player average. so stfu . same with pokerstars

and yes i sent a TICKET.. this is BS 2 of them
    • Lemonize
      Lemonize
      Bronze
      As I said.. use google. Some Poker sites decided to continue allowing American players even though it is theoretically against the law. Some Poker rooms on the other hand decided to obey the laws. Poker Stars and Full Tilt were among those which accepted American players while Party Poker which used to be the biggest Poker room in the world banned American players and nearly went bankrupt because of it due to obeying the new laws.

I suggest you look up the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act and read a little bit about it and then apologize, because you obviously dont know what your talking about.
    • mkinverted
      mkinverted
      Global
      Lemonize you are very stupid. i agree with blade. I use full tilt and i think he does too so why should that effect us after we sent our i ds and everything this site is a scam and scammed me blade and im sure lots of other people
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      thank you. i use full tilt not party poker why should it bother me. then all the sudden they said we cant send to u s players bcuz they are banned from online poker.. obviously not my friend sent me 5 bucks and it transfered to me perfect. full tilt is gonna laugh at this site unless i get my 50 dollars beacause i sent my I D and everything
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Please understand that we're not allowed to transfer funds to players from the US (for reference: the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act). Absolutely we don't want to get involved in it.

Due to some changes we made to our registration process lately, some players from the US were able to register and take the quiz. It's just a bug and it's out of our control. And when we're notified, we had to stall all!

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      -thunderbird56-
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello akablade,

I will try to explain this yet again - even though I have explained the situation to you several times already. Due to Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act which has been mentioned in this thread several times now already we ceased accepting U.S. players about 1 year ago. In our registration process it was not even possible to sign up at our forum at all for U.S. citizens. This is simply because we chose to stay out of the legal conflict currently surrounding the online gambling debate in the USA.

Recently we changed our sign-up process and during these technical changes American players were suddenly able to register. Our system processed them just as any other players until we were told to cease doing so due to us still not accepting players from the U.S.

So please stop posting inflammatory remarks on the forums or baselessly accusing this site of scammnig you. Just accept the situation for what it is please. We are sorry for any inconvience this might have caused but we are simply unable to transfer money to players from the U.S.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • LarryHagman
      LarryHagman
      Bronze
      If Americans have a problem with the Law maybe they should concentrate on emailing their congressman, or which ever retard is in office representing them, to change the law.

Come on guys, you live there, if you don't know American law you have no business on the internet visiting foreign sites claiming wrongdoing.

Just go bowling or something.
    • sw0ldo
      sw0ldo
      Bronze
      lolooolo
    • LeStegeRoyal
      LeStegeRoyal
      Basic
      Originally posted by LarryHagman
      If Americans have a problem with the Law maybe they should concentrate on emailing their congressman, or which ever retard is in office representing them, to change the law.

Come on guys, you live there, if you don't know American law you have no business on the internet visiting foreign sites claiming wrongdoing.

And this is coming from this guy

:D
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      I new about the law a year ago. but it didnt effect me from depoisiting money on lots of sites. then when i send them my I D they say we cant send the money. if that dosent sound fishy i dont no what does. and SOY you had technical problems with the U.S registarting thing. but how come 2 of my friends got 50 dollars that live in the U.S?

EXPLAIN THAT...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH and dont lie next time SOY espically right after we send are I Ds. thats bull shit and it sounds like a scam to me. and you guys can get in alot of trouble and i am already contacting other poker platforms about this website. thank you

This means war until i recieve my 50 dollars like you guys promised.
    • Dunge
      Dunge
      Bronze
      Wow angry buddy... you say you know 2 guys who got the money and then you say it's a scam?..
    • mkinverted
      mkinverted
      Global
      Originally posted by akablade
      I new about the law a year ago. but it didnt effect me from depoisiting money on lots of sites. then when i send them my I D they say we cant send the money. if that dosent sound fishy i dont no what does. and SOY you had technical problems with the U.S registarting thing. but how come 2 of my friends got 50 dollars that live in the U.S?

EXPLAIN THAT...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH and dont lie next time SOY espically right after we send are I Ds. thats bull shit and it sounds like a scam to me. and you guys can get in alot of trouble and i am already contacting other poker platforms about this website. thank you

Same here! this site scammed me out of my starting capital when i sent my i d this site is cheating me
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      Originally posted by LarryHagman

Hey dum ass. there is no where on this site were it says No u.s players. it let us register. they actually sent me a email sayin we will send u the starting capital if you send us your I.D and i did just that. so stfu
    • erob60
      erob60
      Gold
      Originally posted by mkinverted
      Originally posted by akablade

EXPLAIN THAT...

Same here! this site scammed me out of my starting capital when i sent my i d this site is cheating me

You have no rights to the money. It doesn't belong to you, nor you do deserve it. Its a present, and presents are given at the givers discretion, not because someone demands it.

You can't be 'scammed' out of money you do not own.

Given your attitudes, you can hardly be expected to gamble responsibly with the money if you had it.
    • tHINGfISH
      tHINGfISH
      Bronze
      Nobody HAS to give you anything. What PS is doing is following the laws that your country has made for people like you. I suggest you follow the rules in your country as a citizen(or are you an illegal alien?) :)

I suggest if you hate it that much, that you find another country to move to. You see, your attitude sucks. And if I was running this site, I wouldn't give you even access to this thread.

They have already explained to you why they can't give you the starting capital. If you really do have a problem with it, then go flip some burgers for $50 then move to another country and deposit it. :P