NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($47.99)
      BB ($23.67)
      Hero ($20)
      UTG+1 ($20)
      CO ($47.62)
      BTN ($25.77)

Dealt to Hero K:club: A:spade:

Hero raises to $0.80, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $2.60, fold, Hero calls $1.80

FLOP ($5.40) A:club: 4:heart: 2:spade:

SB bets $2.80, Hero calls $2.80

TURN ($11) A:club: 4:heart: 2:spade: 2:club:

SB checks, Hero bets $5.20, SB folds

Hero shows K:club: A:spade:

Hero wins $10.45

24/21/5
      3bet 7.4
      cbet 72
      cbet turn 40
      wtsd 20
      hands 800

Notes:
      4bet my squeeze with AQ and goes allin for 100bb
      call cbet on Kxx flop, checks turn, bets river 2/3 with JJ

Maybe I should 4bet/push and hope he has hand like AQ?

Ok, as played on turn. He goes to a showdown not so often, and he will lay down JJ-KK and call me with AQ if he has such. But if I would check back turn and bet myself river, maybe I would get calls from JJ-KK? Also I could induce the bluff from him.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Maybe I should 4bet/push and hope he has hand like AQ?
      - problem is that you raised utg, so he would likely not get all-in with AQ, but rather AK+, JJ+. So although I don´t mind your 4-bet to put pressure smt like TT and make your hand easier to play, I think call ip is perfectly fine.

Ok, as played on turn. He goes to a showdown not so often, and he will lay down JJ-KK and call me with AQ if he has such. But if I would check back turn and bet myself river, maybe I would get calls from JJ-KK? Also I could induce the bluff from him.
      - you need to stack off Ax hands, so I like betting turn and shoving river. He would likely c/c once anyway with JJ-KK and I doubt he would bluff river if you check back. Also consider that logic, that he would not bluff twice on that dry board, I´d personally would min-raise flop to get him spazz out anything and I think he would not get away Ax hand if he 3-bet that pf