[NL2-NL10] NL4 SH, AQ on BU

• JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      UTG is 32/10
      CU is 18/18

Both on a very small sample of hands, but UTG has limped weak hands.

IPoker Network $4.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

MP: $5.00
      CO: $3.72
      Hero (BTN): $8.44
      SB: $7.65
      BB: $1.40
      UTG: $3.36

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is BTN with A:club: Q:club:
      UTG raises to $0.08, MP calls $0.08, CO raises to $0.24, Hero calls $0.24, 2 folds, UTG calls $0.16, MP calls $0.16

Flop: ($1.02) J:club: Q:heart: A:spade: (4 players)
      UTG bets $0.12, MP folds, CO raises to $0.69, Hero raises to $2.40, UTG folds, CO folds

I was thinking that preflop I will only continue with strong draw or monster hand, vs two loose players I thought that was justified.

Is my betsizing good on the flop, or do I try to get more money in by betting less? I kind of felt like I wanted to get all my money in the flop here and didnt want to give more cards on the turn.

What do you reccon?

Best regards.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello JohanRember,

Preflop: The Call against a 3bet ain't a great idea. Rather fold the hand! You at the best might get a coinflip. It's not really worth.

As played
      Postflop: Well, obviously there is not much to do as you even hit your 2pairs and he opponent may easily even raise with worse 2pairs and even AK here. But the question is if we even want to 3bet it here. While the most likely wont continue with a lot worse holdings. Might be better idea to Call it and ship the turn. It's still the case they could easily have themselves also JJ/QQ and maybe even AA.

Best regards.