Hello. Starting Capital Question.

• 77LOSES
      77LOSES
      Bronze
      So i done the quiz and id checks etc and got my $50 on partypoker.

What are the rules to this. If i for example get some cashes can i withdraw any winnings always leaving $50 there or do i need to deposit to withdraw? If i lose the $50 what happens?
  • 8 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey 77LOSES

Ive moved your thread to beginners questions just so other people who might be looking for answers can find it too :)

You can withdraw the $50 starting capital as well as winnings from it there are just a couple of requirements you must meet first, nothing big so dont worry :)

Can you tell us which site you are playing at and i can hopefully provide you with some extra information :)

Carl
    • 77LOSES
      77LOSES
      Bronze
      Playing on partypoker with the $50.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      lol just noticed you already told me what site you are on :facepalm:

Ok so at party poker you need to make 100 party points and you have 90 days from recieving the capital to do it. if you make 100 party points in this time then the starting capital is yours to do with what you please and ofc any winnings are yours too.

there was a similar thread to this which you can find here: Unlocking Capital? if i have confused you and you need someone to make it clear :f_biggrin:

All the best mate

Carl
    • 77LOSES
      77LOSES
      Bronze
      Thanks for your help buddy.

ScottQJ is my partypoker name so if you meet me at the tables prepare to be puzzled by some unorthodox play :P
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      No worries anytime always around if you have trouble with anything else
    • 77LOSES
      77LOSES
      Bronze
      Another question.

What happens if i lose the $50 but dont reach the required amount of party points. (currently have $35 left and 12 party points).
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi 77LOSES,

well, if you've lost the $50, then hmmm... that's it. :) you've lost it. :)
      nothing else happens. :f_biggrin:

is that what you meant? or is there something else in particular you wanted to know about?

smiles,
      wendy
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hello 77LOSES

Yep as fizzy said if you lose the starting capital then you lose it :) you can always after that deposit your own funds (when you do this you will recieve a first deposit bonus too) and there will be no restrictions on your cashouts you can cash it out when you like,

But lets not think about that outcome cos im sure you will work hard on your game and crush the limits, turning your starting capital into many thousands of $$

Good luck

Carl