Hello!

• benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Hello everyone! I am playing BSS at the moment and as we all know you buy in to a table with 100bbs, is it recommended to leave and switch the table if in my stack I have more than 150-200bbs? or it's ok to sit with even more chips?
  • 7 replies
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      no just keep going! :D
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      i hope you're serious? :D
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey :)

Its personal preference really if you feel you can play your A game still whilst playing pretty deepstacked then sure carry on playing but if you find your self loosening up too much playing too many marginal hands then you should maybe stop and find another table and buy in with 100 bbs again.

Just play to your strengths and work on your weaknesses :)

Carl
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by benaars
      Hello everyone! I am playing BSS at the moment and as we all know you buy in to a table with 100bbs, is it recommended to leave and switch the table if in my stack I have more than 150-200bbs? or it's ok to sit with even more chips?
      Hey benaars,

It depends on how comfortable you are with playing an above average stack. As a beginner I would suggest leaving the table if you 170BB+

The only reason I would stay at the table with more than that if there is a big juicy fish there waiting to stack off with bad cards :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      depends, if you have a decent bankroll and are able to handle having a lot at the table.

If you feel the pressure by having so much at the table, and it effects your game and you are afraid to loose it all, get up and switch tables.
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      thanks for advices ))
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      No worries just remember as you are playing (especially as a beginner) if you feel that your not playing your strongest work out why if its because you're not used to playing with a deepstack, or even if its because your tired or whatever. Then try and fix the problem, change your game or stop playing for the day, cos if you know your not playing your best then somebody else at your table has probably noticed it too and they will be waiting to exploit these weaknesses

Good luck

Carl