[NL20-NL50] NL25 SH Another 2 AQ hands

• snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)   
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $41,22
      Hero:
      $25

0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:diamond: , A:heart:
      MP3 calls $0,25, 2 folds, SB calls $0,15, Hero raises to $1,75, MP3 calls $1,50, SB folds.

Flop: ($3,75) 9:heart: , 9:diamond: , T:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $2, Hero folds.

I'm not sure if I should've made a cbet here since he called the flop quite often, and this flop seemed quite likely to have hit him.

Final Pot: $5,75

He raised and called a ton of hands preflop as you can see from his stats. He also bet postflop as long as he had something, an underpair would've been enough for him to bet out with.

Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)   
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $20,27
      Hero:
      $29,25
      MP2:
      $51,32

0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:spade: , A:heart:
      MP2 raises to $0,50, MP3 calls $0,50, CO calls $0,50, BU folds, Hero calls $0,40, BB folds.

Flop: ($2,25) 9:heart: , J:spade: , T:club: (4 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0,25, MP3 calls $0,25, CO folds, Hero calls $0,25.

I think I should've gone for a check/raise here instead of just calling since I have an OESD with 2 overs.

Turn: ($3,00) Q:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $2, MP3 folds, Hero calls $2,00.

Not exactly one of the better cards that could come, but since he bet with anything except complete air (perhaps he did that more than I knew, but I didn't see him doing it at least) I decided to call.

River: ($7,00) 4:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $4, Hero calls $4,00.

Same again, I decided to call here since he was someone who just bets bets bets with anything. I wasn't happy with the call but he was certainly capable of betting with a pocket lower than the board, or any pair for that matter, and since I just check/called 2 streets I went for it.

Final Pot: $15,00
  • 3 replies