[Application] Staking deal for NL50 SH on 888 Poker

• Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback thread

Hey, i've decided to ask for a stake here for NL50 SH on 888 poker. Basically this time last month I was taking shots at NL50 and I am 100% confident I can beat it in the longrun. What happened you ask? Well I hit a pretty horrific downswing during my shot taking, and this bad variance continued throughout the month which has led to me dropping over half my bankroll and I am now down to NL10 and still running bad :D

The reason I ask for a stake is because i'm very confident I can beat NL50 SH on 888, as the site in general is very, very soft. Usually I would just grind my roll up again but I feel i'm missing out on a lot of more fun play and money grinding NL10, as well as my skill level stagnating somewhat since no decisions actually require me to think enough for my liking :D

I feel this would be beneficial for both me and the staker in terms of money and me advancing my skill level.

I haven't actually checked but I believe I have graphs for me beating NL25 SH on Stars and NL30 SH on 888, but no large winning sample on NL50 SH as i've never got further than taking shots at NL50 in shorthanded format.

If anyone is interested contact me using the community tool, and I can provide you with any further information you want :) Also, I think i'm a well known enough member of this community for it to be known i'm not a scammer of any form, and I know we've had a fair few scams around these parts recently, but I am in daily contact with quite a few members of this community who can (hopefully) vouch for my personality, although i've had next to no cash dealings with them.

EDIT: Also, I forgot to add it in, but if for some reason any staker has a site they'd prefer me to play on I would move from 888, but it better be a good reason because the standard of play here is just sooo bad :D

EDIT2: Damn i've not really planned this post as well as i'd hoped. In terms of volume, I will be 4 tabling and usually play 3 or more hours every night so play around 1.2k hands per night. I'm also a member of a few strategy groups and have a DeucesCracked membership so you can be assured I will be constantly improving :D
  • 11 replies
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Hey wriggers GL with ur stake bro, just a quick one, think u shud post some graphs here maybe, winning graphs defo pull potential backers in!
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Yeah I was going to, but i'm having issues with my upload speed tonight so I just added in the part about extra information and will of course happily send them some graphs once they contact me, if I get no offers by the time my internet sorts itself out I will post them in here :D
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      I'm interested, added you as a friend
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Intrested and how much is 100% stake? how many BI?
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Christ I really didn't sort my OP out did I?

Regarding the BI, I would ideally like 25BI for the limit :)

Another thing I wanted to say, I would prefer just 1 backer, but if it came to it I would also be happy taking on 2 backers. The reason I don't want any more than 2 is because it gets a bit of a hassle updating 6 people on your progress and then sending money to 6 different users :)
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      added you on skype also
    • xJCzZ
      xJCzZ
      Bronze
      Just vouching for you PS he never leaves skype is always on :D
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      ok let me know if you up for more stakers than one coz tavvi was first
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wriggers
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback thread

Hey, i've decided to ask for a stake here for NL50 SH on 888 poker. Basically this time last month I was taking shots at NL50 and I am 100% confident I can beat it in the longrun. What happened you ask? Well I hit a pretty horrific downswing during my shot taking, and this bad variance continued throughout the month which has led to me dropping over half my bankroll and I am now down to NL10 and still running bad :D

The reason I ask for a stake is because i'm very confident I can beat NL50 SH on 888, as the site in general is very, very soft. Usually I would just grind my roll up again but I feel i'm missing out on a lot of more fun play and money grinding NL10, as well as my skill level stagnating somewhat since no decisions actually require me to think enough for my liking :D

I feel this would be beneficial for both me and the staker in terms of money and me advancing my skill level.

I haven't actually checked but I believe I have graphs for me beating NL25 SH on Stars and NL30 SH on 888, but no large winning sample on NL50 SH as i've never got further than taking shots at NL50 in shorthanded format.

If anyone is interested contact me using the community tool, and I can provide you with any further information you want :) Also, I think i'm a well known enough member of this community for it to be known i'm not a scammer of any form, and I know we've had a fair few scams around these parts recently, but I am in daily contact with quite a few members of this community who can (hopefully) vouch for my personality, although i've had next to no cash dealings with them.

EDIT: Also, I forgot to add it in, but if for some reason any staker has a site they'd prefer me to play on I would move from 888, but it better be a good reason because the standard of play here is just sooo bad :D

EDIT2: Damn i've not really planned this post as well as i'd hoped. In terms of volume, I will be 4 tabling and usually play 3 or more hours every night so play around 1.2k hands per night. I'm also a member of a few strategy groups and have a DeucesCracked membership so you can be assured I will be constantly improving :D
      For reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Best regards

Thazar
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      A deal has been finalised for 100% of the stake :) Thanks for all the interest guys and sorry to those who didn't get to stake the awesome me :D
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Good luck Wriggers! Try to update us all in the railing board please ;) I'd love to see your progress!

All the best,

NIVEKii