[Application] 25SH 50k hands stake

• fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi, I would like to apply for a stake, profit deal: 50/50, 25NL SH on pokerstars, I have done a few stakes in the past, some successful some not as successful.
      In the past i've done a stake with Bigniux for 10nl rush, can't remember how much I made but it was profitable for both of us, did a 10nl & 25nl stake with rio, we both made a lil profit. Most recently I did a 50 & 100hu stake, pretty crazy, one month up $3k next month 30BI under EV etc.

To cut a long story short, I finished my other stake after getting nailed by running under EV 30-40BI I can't just remember the exact figures, which is all fine and somewhat standard, but at the time I was working 50+hrs a week and didn't really have the time to put in the required volume to push through the variance.

As of Saturday I moved into uni, I have 1 wk until uni starts, so 1 wk where I am doing abs fk all, then I am at uni ~3.5days a week after, I won't have a job so I should have plenty of time to grind.

I spent my half of the profits from my last stake on my holiday to napa, which btw was fkin awesome and well worth it, however it left me without a roll, I deposited 100bucks or so, but didn't really start grinding, just gambling around the 7$ and 15$ husngs, obv was only a matter of time before I either robusto or busto. I didn't bust but kinda bored of grinding 7s, losing at 15s and going back to 7s, and repeating.

I haven't played SH for a while so will take me a while to get back into it, but thats no problem, I have deuces membership etc.

I plan to play on stars, my account doesn't has only 750 hands on ptr, because it's a new account, I had issues with my previous since some of the info was wrong, but that's all been sorted now: new acc: ownagesbot previous: fusionpk
      FT & Ipoker also fusionpk, shame ft didn't track my rush progress coz I beat both rush 10 and rush 25 there. Played also some other sites that PTR doesn't track. PP nick: lol_u_moron

Anyway, i'll pull up some old (been playing hu for last 3 months) SH graphs and u can judge for urself.

In terms of what $$ I need, I don't mind, anywhere between 10BI and 25BI is fine, obv if u stake 10BI more chance of busto and also I can play less tabs, but either way, fine by me.

Graphs:
      May (Mix of limits, abt $2.7k profit, my best month to date)

by July i'd ran out of run good....

I'll try to drag up some old SH graphs:

Rush 10 SH, im pretty sure this is my graph for the stake with Bigniux, but I could be mistaken:

Rio's stake graph:

There will be more graphs in my old blog, duno, all these graphs are a little dusty since I have been playing HU alot. Anyway, i'll be watching some DC vids for SH from now on to try and get in the mood.

I plan to play between 4-8 tabs SH, most likely 6tabs, 50k hands hopefully in 1 month.

Any Qs welcome, appreciate any interest, many thanks.

I'll use the money I make to build myself a roll.

fusionpk - feedback
  • 8 replies
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Question: is rakeback included? (I know stars doesnt have 'rakeback' but will the value of the fpps be counted?)

If so Id like to stake you. I happen to have $251.26 sitting on my stars account im not using atm, so if your happy with a 10BI stake lets go. :)
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      I guess I can count the FPPs and then at the end we can workout the most +EV bonus to buy and split that 50/50 too.

10BI is fine but ofc we need variance to be a little on our side.

My skype is in my sig if u wana talk properly.

I'll keep a blog best I can.
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      added you
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Guys,

Remember that the first contact MUST be made through our community tool. Fusionpk, please be so kind to remove your Skype address from your signature, as it does not comply with the above stated rule.

Best of luck.

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fusionpk
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi, I would like to apply for a stake, profit deal: 50/50, 25NL SH on pokerstars, I have done a few stakes in the past, some successful some not as successful.
      In the past i've done a stake with Bigniux for 10nl rush, can't remember how much I made but it was profitable for both of us, did a 10nl & 25nl stake with rio, we both made a lil profit. Most recently I did a 50 & 100hu stake, pretty crazy, one month up $3k next month 30BI under EV etc.

To cut a long story short, I finished my other stake after getting nailed by running under EV 30-40BI I can't just remember the exact figures, which is all fine and somewhat standard, but at the time I was working 50+hrs a week and didn't really have the time to put in the required volume to push through the variance.

As of Saturday I moved into uni, I have 1 wk until uni starts, so 1 wk where I am doing abs fk all, then I am at uni ~3.5days a week after, I won't have a job so I should have plenty of time to grind.

I spent my half of the profits from my last stake on my holiday to napa, which btw was fkin awesome and well worth it, however it left me without a roll, I deposited 100bucks or so, but didn't really start grinding, just gambling around the 7$ and 15$ husngs, obv was only a matter of time before I either robusto or busto. I didn't bust but kinda bored of grinding 7s, losing at 15s and going back to 7s, and repeating.

I haven't played SH for a while so will take me a while to get back into it, but thats no problem, I have deuces membership etc.

I plan to play on stars, my account doesn't has only 750 hands on ptr, because it's a new account, I had issues with my previous since some of the info was wrong, but that's all been sorted now: new acc: ownagesbot previous: fusionpk
      FT & Ipoker also fusionpk, shame ft didn't track my rush progress coz I beat both rush 10 and rush 25 there. Played also some other sites that PTR doesn't track. PP nick: lol_u_moron

Anyway, i'll pull up some old (been playing hu for last 3 months) SH graphs and u can judge for urself.

In terms of what $$ I need, I don't mind, anywhere between 10BI and 25BI is fine, obv if u stake 10BI more chance of busto and also I can play less tabs, but either way, fine by me.

Graphs:
      May (Mix of limits, abt $2.7k profit, my best month to date)

by July i'd ran out of run good....

I'll try to drag up some old SH graphs:

Rush 10 SH, im pretty sure this is my graph for the stake with Bigniux, but I could be mistaken:

Rio's stake graph:

There will be more graphs in my old blog, duno, all these graphs are a little dusty since I have been playing HU alot. Anyway, i'll be watching some DC vids for SH from now on to try and get in the mood.

I plan to play between 4-8 tabs SH, most likely 6tabs, 50k hands hopefully in 1 month.

Any Qs welcome, appreciate any interest, many thanks.

I'll use the money I make to build myself a roll.

fusionpk - feedback
      for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      pretty sure im allowed my skype in sig? but I appreciate ur rules regarding contact via community tool, we have now added each other through the community etc.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      pretty sure im allowed my skype in sig? but I appreciate ur rules regarding contact via community tool, we have now added each other through the community etc.
      Hi Fusion

if you have a stake application we do ask that you remove any Skype ID reference while the duration of the stake. Otherwise it is no problem

Regards

Thazar
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Hi Fusion

if you have a stake application we do ask that you remove any Skype ID reference while the duration of the stake. Otherwise it is no problem

Regards

Thazar
      No problem, apologies.