confused

• benaars
      benaars
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!
      I am using elephant and playing on PP. With the software everything seems to be OK, but the thing which confuses me is when I play I am using the option which allows me to sit always in one place, and I have spotted that the stats which appear are not correct - for ex. the stats for player 1 appears on player3 sitting place and stats for player 3 appear on the place where I sit. as I am trying to change the position through elephant(up, clicking on the screwdriver), it appears correct, but as I am playing multiple tables the stats changes also on the other tables. It's hard to explain, because my english isn't the best, so I really hope someone understand me.
      The second thing I wanted to ask about elephant is can I choose which HUD stats I want to see on the table and which I can disable? How?
  • 1 reply
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey benaars,

disable this feature:

This features causes all other tables to rotate their statistics as well.

Open up Settings -> HUD Settings to configure your own statistical values. You can remove values by double clicking the black boxes and select new values from the list to the left.

Please notice that you may want to edit the default Layout and activate the checkbox: "Always use default HUD layout"

Hope this helps. Good luck on the tables! :)