$2.00
      MP1:
      $5.30
      MP2:
      $2.76
      MP3:
      $2.11

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, Q.
      UTG2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.20, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0.60, BB folds, MP1 calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.25) 5, 9, 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.75, MP1 calls $0.75.

Turn: ($2.75) 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $1.31, Hero calls $1.31.

River: ($5.37) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 checks.

Final Pot: $5.37.

Villain is 12/9 over 89 hands no 3bet stats as yet. As always dont asume he calls 3bets light with no info so I expect him to hold TT,JJ,QQ,AK, I would assume he would 4bet KK,AA. Flop brings 9 high rainbow, I cbet expecting a call from TT, JJ, maybe AKs if he has trouble laying it down, he calls that dosnt change much, my plan was still to fire again but I misclicked and checked :f_mad: . He bets turn for under 1/2 pot, my plan was to bet 2/3 pot so I call as he would make that bet with TT, JJ, QQ, maybe even AKs with a FD.
      The river compleets the FD and I allready thought i'd screwed up the hand on the turn so opt for the check. This definatly dont seem optimal as I said I much rather prefer a turn bet to protect my hand
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dannyf85,

Preflop: Well, the problem is that do you think you can easily do the 3bet for value here? I mean what's your plan if he 4bets you?

As played
      Postflop: Don't really understand. You did the 3bet for value preflop although you skip the value on turn? Standard spot to 2nd barrel there, no way I am going to Check and give free cards.

Best regards.
    • dannyf85
      dannyf85
      Bronze
      Yeah my plan was to fire the turn but silly me clicked the check button my cursor pad is a liitle sensitive :D .
      As for the 3bet my reason was that i wanted the initative while OOP would say i have to fold to a 4bet unless villain is loose.
      Am I right in thinking their aint much value in a 3bet unless he calles the majority of the time with worse hands? It seems im still getting my head around the 3bet for value concept and just 3bet according to the chart mainly which i suppose is a bad habbit.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by dannyf85
      Yeah my plan was to fire the turn but silly me clicked the check button my cursor pad is a liitle sensitive :D .
      As for the 3bet my reason was that i wanted the initative while OOP would say i have to fold to a 4bet unless villain is loose.
      Am I right in thinking their aint much value in a 3bet unless he calles the majority of the time with worse hands? It seems im still getting my head around the 3bet for value concept and just 3bet according to the chart mainly which i suppose is a bad habbit.
      Yep, that's the problem with the 3bet. You can't be sure that you even are doing it for value. :D If we get it in the stacks then might be at the best for us a coinflip.