This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

mss-LEAKS

• 4 replies
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      What i have seen from most common leaks are as follow:

1. Impatience (gets bummer sometimes having to fold too many spots).
      2. Misplay post-flop.
      3. Playing against fewer opponents.
      4. Not waiting for the bb when leaving a table (you did pay 1,5bb to see 9 hands, so see them) "unless ur not comfortable with or unaware of how to play with a big stack"

And for the lower limits, you are good just following the charts, trust me.
      This is a graph (you guys love graphs), of a session i just finished playing strictly by the charts. (ofc is not always like that, expect to run below EV... A LOT!)

And people say we bleed money from non-showdown winnings...
    • synthnick
      synthnick
      Bronze
      ty man
    • 101aj
      101aj
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nathanrenard

2. Misplay post-flop.
      4. Not waiting for the bb when leaving a table (you did pay 1,5bb to see 9 hands, so see them) "unless ur not comfortable with or unaware of how to play with a big stack"

This is a graph (you guys love graphs), of a session i just finished playing strictly by the charts. (ofc is not always like that, expect to run below EV... A LOT!)

great graph ... also nice work to keep the red line horizontal :) ...
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 101aj
      Originally posted by nathanrenard

2. Misplay post-flop.

Was just a session i had just ended @Stars, that was one i mainly played strictly by the charts. Imo, no need to mutate that much on NL2, NL5.

great graph ... also nice work to keep the red line horizontal :) ...