[NL20-NL50] FR25 - Calling down TP against unknown

• chocular77
      Known players:

0,15/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:spade: , T:diamond:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0,25, MP2 calls $0,25, MP3 folds, Hero calls $0,25, BU folds, SB calls $0,10, BB checks.

Flop: ($1,25) A:diamond: , 7:club: , 2:heart: (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP1 bets $1,25, MP2 folds, Hero calls $1,25, 2 folds.

Turn: ($3,75) 3:club: (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($3,75) Q:diamond: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $3,75, Hero calls $3,75.

Final Pot: $11,25

PF: I know that a Isolation would be possible. I would do it if there was only 1 limper.
      But i don't like to do that against a 51/4 player from who i only have seen ~40 Hands (PFR was lower at this point) because its possible that he could have a better hand so i went for the save way.

For the same reason i only called the Flop. His ch on T looked weak but i still put him on a low Pair or an weaker A. This is why i also called the R.
      Is there any spot (except for PF) where i should play more aggressive?
  • 2 replies
    • chocular77
      sry doublepost
    • Kaitz20
      prefer raising pf:
      - you're ahead against both limpers range
      - you're ip, so you don´t have to worry about c-betting on every flop and can take free cards if you choose so
      - if you limp, you give bu chance to isolate and not sure you want to play AT oop against a lot of heat
      - bb get to see free flop and likely sb would complete a lot of hands, but most important reason
      - MP1 and MP2 ranges are so wide, that they can't really continue a lot of flops and if they hit their Tx hand or Ax hand you win big pot with better hand

Postflop: prefer betting turn and river for value. If you want to go pot control then you have to call his river bet