$15.36
      CO:
      $10.25
      BU:
      $10.00
      SB:
      $10.31

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, Q.
      CO folds, BU raises to $0.30, SB raises to $1.00, 2 folds, BU folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.4.

SB is 7/6/2 VPIP PFR CALLOPEN over 115 hands. to tight fold ?
  • 5 replies
    • Aerox232
      Aerox232
      Bronze
      Fold is correct here you ar big underdog against he`s range if you call. :f_cool:
    • fiskzero
      fiskzero
      Bronze
      Well yes but i was IP and if he dos not hit i can bluff and take it 90 % of times also he 3bets about 5 % of times but i think your right
    • minibiff
      minibiff
      Bronze
      Yeah, i'd probably fold here aswell :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello fiskzero,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

No way! You did a totally correct play here. You can't Call here or raise. Since you will only get called by a lot better hands. Most likely even don't get a coinflip here. Nice hand!

Best regards.
    • fiskzero
      fiskzero
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello fiskzero,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

No way! You did a totally correct play here. You can't Call here or raise. Since you will only get called by a lot better hands. Most likely even don't get a coinflip here. Nice hand!

Best regards.
      okay cool thx and yes you will be seeing alot more of me as my Bankroll rly need its :P