Challenge inysder19 for a duel!

• FishermansFriend
      FishermansFriend
      Bronze
      Test your knowledge against the one of the bosses of online poker!

Having played over a million hands and crushing the highest stakes insyder19 is certainly more than a challenge for any opponent.
      eleph, mrluckypants, zwacke, Sim87 have all taken part in epic duels against our coach on the highest stakes.

This time insyder will move down from the highest stakes to give pokerstrategists an opportunity to duel him.

What's in it for you?
      Why would you play a tough opponent? Valid question. Insyder is not only a great player but a great coach and helped many students in moving up before. He will comment on the match in a series of videos and you can discover what a skystakes pro thinks about your game. You can share your hand histories to allow more in depth analysis.
      Playing against a highstakes star and getting free coaching? Sounds bi-winning to me.

The Match:
      - NL100-NL200
      - 2-3 Tables

Apply in this thread with a short summary of your poker experience and insyder19 will pick his opponent!
  • 10 replies
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      i am in.

my main is SH NL600-1k, w some NL2k. Play HU too, tho irregularly, and my mainer lims there are lesser, NL400-600. I played w him already some on Stars and thought he was somewhat tight in some spots, let me crush him now :P
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Will he play only 1 guy? If so, obv choice is TLN IMO
      If not,
      I apply as well if my main game does not have to be 200Nl HU
      -I play mostly NL SH (200/100) but I looove HU and all the challenges it offers
      -I played some HU before as well but I have never played a reg for more than 1.5k hands cause then they usually quit (usually its after 20 hands TBH)
    • Ruleza
      Ruleza
      Bronze
      Hi Insyder

Ive been playing HUNL for 2 years now. Ive mainly bumhunted, mostly because of the low variance and big edge. Due to a busy life outside of poker (sorority, girlfriend, studies) playing regs was something which only brought killer variance. Exploiting small edges is a must when you're pro and depend on poker for a living. As a student, I haven't felt this pressure, thats why Ive avoided the stronger regs.

During these 2 years, Ive learned an incredible amount about the game. A wise man (PG) once said that 2-tabling fish hu is the best way to learn a lot about the game and I couldn't agree more. I think it's time for me to test my self-constructed game versus a capable regular just as yourself.

I contacted DC about 1.5 years ago for SH-coaching from u, which ultimately didn't happen because I gave up SH at that time. Still I think it's a cool extra for me to play someone where I once wanted coaching from.

In short, I've played from NL100-NL1K.

Link to my PTR:

http://www.pokertableratings.com/fulltilt-player-search/morphine+xi

As you can see, although the sample is still small, my win rate is very impressive.

After a period of inactivity, I've been playing again for the past 2 months. Here's the graph:

In spoiler, because it might mess up lay-out:

I really hope you choose me, I think it will be a big challenge for me personally. Showing that the 'bumhunters' aren't necessarily bad players is another motivation.

Cheers,

Pieter
    • beardsell
      beardsell
      Bronze
      Hey !

I'm really interested to play with you insyder19 !
      I've been an HU player for 1 year or so and been playing a lot vs regulars at limits going from nl100 to nl 1K ( mostly nl200-400-600 )
      It hasn't gone too well in the past two months (huge downswing) so I'd really appreciate someone to identify my leaks.

I mostly play bad regulars (obviously) and would really like to play a great player to see the differences between mediocres low/midstakes players and a highstakes player and know how far I have to go before crushing highstakes !

Ps : I also think I can make out for a great video as I like to be aggressive and bluff my opponents !

Thanks !
    • Joeluck
      Joeluck
      Black
      Hey,

I would also like to play against you. We tried to play for a video a couple of months ago but didnt do it because of several problems (e.g. finding a good time, black friday, you not playing that much hu nl anymore).

I started my headsup career on nl100 2years ago and I am now playing on NL1k-20k (bumhunting on 30k&40k aswell).
      My style is quite different from zwacke´s and sim87´s and yours aswell, so a match against me would give truly new input to your videos.

Best Regards
      Joeluck

P.S. We can also play a match on higher stakes for another video, I kinda dont want to take away the slot which was probably ment for people who dont want to play against you on higher limits.
    • insyder19
      insyder19
      Global
      Making the vid on friday with TheLastNail.

However, I will come back to this thread later on for a new video if you guys are still interested.

Cheers,
    • dylboi011
      dylboi011
      Bronze
      i guess im too late this time,, but would be interested if you decide to make another, i been playing hu for just over a year, now playing nl/plo hu upto 2k blog is in signature if you wanted to see graphs/more about me
    • xclairex
      xclairex
      Black
      Hello guys

I am a french player and I want to take up the challenge against insyder19

I started playing poker 14 months ago in NL2 and today I'm playing at NL200 NL1000 with very good results in all stakes.

I think a challenge player .FR vs. player. COM can be interesting.

goodbye

ps: I'm sorry I do not speak English well

edit: I play 99% of the time Heads up Cash game
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by insyder19
      Making the vid on friday with TheLastNail.

However, I will come back to this thread later on for a new video if you guys are still interested.

Cheers,
      Looking forward to this! Good luck guys! :)