most stupid move ever - positive result! what now?

• n3w8i3
      n3w8i3
      Bronze
      in short - after losing 6BI on NL2, i did the stupidest move i could in such situation - i "tryed my luck" in NL5... in 15 hands seen, and 2 hands played - i returned all and earned a bit more...

now my dilemma is - consider that as luck and switch back on NL2 or continue playing on NL5?

i think i will stop playing now for few days and then i will make a decisions... to much tilt about donk calls on my AK, KK, QQ and similar hands, and unlucky rivers...
  • 3 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      meh so many lucky stories i have heard, including myself, that when you move up you just smash everyone like a boss but then lose everything you earned and then some, stick to bankroll management there is a reason why everyone says it's important
    • Zareos
      Zareos
      Bronze
      Originally posted by n3w8i3
      in short - after losing 6BI on NL2, i did the stupidest move i could in such situation - i "tryed my luck" in NL5... in 15 hands seen, and 2 hands played - i returned all and earned a bit more...

now my dilemma is - consider that as luck and switch back on NL2 or continue playing on NL5?

i think i will stop playing now for few days and then i will make a decisions... to much tilt about donk calls on my AK, KK, QQ and similar hands, and unlucky rivers...
      The real question is... What is your bankroll and could it sustain NL5 as a regular level?

If it can, then do it. NL5 isn't that much of a higher level than NL2... so it's not as if you need to worry about the skill level too much.
    • n3w8i3
      n3w8i3
      Bronze
      no, it's not my regular level... i decided it was mix of stupid move and pure luck... i will play back on NL2 tables .. and i will consider this win as a gift that i will not gamble with...