Poker Heaven my worste nightmare so far

• kiromanAAKK
      Im sorry Im posting this here but I dont know which one may be a more appropriate place.

It is now over a month that Im try my bit for the promo on Poker Heaven (where I have opened an account exclusively attracted from the illusion and dream to be able to partecipate in what will be a dream for many of us) but I keep failled and more frustrating is that not alway I deserved to be busted.

Now, yes, we know the variance in MTTs is high, we know this and that happening, I know that that's the nature of the game but WTF its seem to be always in one way.

Today again Im going out even Im on the front (and has been like that all the time so far) e porca puttana, it seem that the hell of the software has same personal stuff against me. It cannot be true. That's surreal

That guys was start play a bit lose so I call as I felt to be ahead of him

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $30(BB) Replayer
      SB ($1,345)
      BB ($1,590)
      UTG ($1,145)
      UTG+1 ($2,400)
      UTG+2 ($1,470)
      MP1 ($2,290)
      Hero ($1,640)
      MP3 ($1,470)
      CO ($195)
      BTN ($1,455)

Dealt to Hero T:club: T:diamond:

UTG raises to $105, fold, fold, MP1 raises to $2,290 (AI), Hero calls $1,640 (AI), fold, CO calls $195 (AI), fold, SB calls $1,330 (AI), fold, UTG calls $1,040 (AI)

FLOP ($5,995) K:diamond: 7:club: 8:club:

TURN ($5,995) K:diamond: 7:club: 8:club: 3:spade:

RIVER ($5,995) K:diamond: 7:club: 8:club: 3:spade: A:heart:

SB shows 5:diamond: 5:club:
      (Pre 8%, Flop 0.1%, Turn 0.0%)

UTG shows 9:spade: T:spade:
      (Pre 16%, Flop 24.3%, Turn 21.1%)

MP1 shows 8:heart: 8:diamond:
      (Pre 16%, Flop 69.5%, Turn 78.9%)

Hero shows T:club: T:diamond:
      (Pre 50%, Flop 5.0%, Turn 0.0%)

CO shows 5:heart: T:heart:
      (Pre 9%, Flop 1.0%, Turn 0.0%)

MP1 wins $5,995

Im not the personality that complain or stuff like that, Im almost accept the nature of the game etc. but here it start to be ridiculous.

Maybe Im unreasonable due the bad beat and maybe Im look foolish and stupid but end any fxxxxx tournaments like that with the best hand from day one isn't easy to accept especially when I cannot muck similar situation previously and not for so long.

Basically what I cannot get is the fact that Im never won a bloody coin flip on this room over a month a pass of playing. Im only take a pot down without showdown everytime we arrive to the SD Im losing AK losing with A9, AA busted many time JJ not good enough for 66 and so on.

I thought I was (as often happen) exagerate in my mind but when I saw my database, I didn't won a single hand at SD. How is possible?

Maybe I should not post this thread but only the fact that Im sharing that with you friends make this better scam a bit easy to digest. :f_cry:

TY 4 listen

P.S. In the another hand I have nothing to complain against the room that seem be fine and I would like specify that Im not try to insinuate anything. Im just frustrated from the fact that Im feeling reject from this software.
  • 6 replies
    • Gerovit
      Why is this surreal?

You lost with pocket tens against four opponents, and you were extremely lucky not to have gazillion overcards against you
    • Maniatrix
      Losing with TT is the same as losing with AA would be in this example considering the cards of opponents.
    • kiromanAAKK
      Yes agree, its not a scandal lose TT in this spot but what has smacked me down is the fact that I haven't done a single little success on this room hardly then everywhere else.

The fact that Im in reality play just a game at day make this situation not comparable to Pokerstars for example where when Im playing tournaments Im doing that alway by multi-tabling so the number of game is enough to contrast the variance.

What I cannot believe instead on this room is the fact that I have been beat almsot with everything.

I try to explain myself better; in another similar situation for example on Poker770 where as well I was playing only a game at day, the tourney of so, in terms of variance the conditions where the same.

There as well I was beatten many days and I was take bad beat but in over a month I did some ITM couple FT and I lost one in the end in HU. It was seem more balanced but here no way. For God sake doesn't matter what I hold I beatten always.

Anyway, please don't take this post too serious as it was just come out from frustration etc. In the end of the day, Im not a genius of MTTs and in general Im not the best player in the world but it is enough disturbing losing on a daily basis especially when in the 80% of the case when u r ahead.

Thanks any1 for your attention and forgive my folishness!
    • ArkhamAsylum
      quit the site if it is hurting you that much ???? I packed in a site when I felt it was just not going to be for me.
    • RobertDaPro
      Pocket tens with 4 more players all in & u complain :) 50% chance pre- flop and I am suprised that u where ahead at all. I would not like my pocket aces so much anymore if 4 people after me all-in. Would not complain if lose hand like that
    • Steelbrewer
      Pre 50%

Yo just lost a coinflip.