Hm Hud

• vilnis29
      vilnis29
      Bronze
      anyone know HM HUD is working in this site?

i can't get when i see HUD ;(

ok in tournaments HUD is working but in cash not working, just WTf

all thats is in Poker770
  • 4 replies
    • Hamlet77
      Hamlet77
      Bronze
      In my case is the other way around.
      It works fine for cash, but it is not launched automatically for SnG or MTT

For SnG and MTT I have to launch the HUD manually, and then Scan for the tables.
      - Open Table Manager
      - Click on "Table"
      - Click on "Table Finder"
      - Under "Unattached Tables", highlight the table in question, then drag and drop the "red crossed squard" to the table in question.. that should bring the HUD to the table.

Maybe you can try the same for Cash tables

GL
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Make sure that the Ipoker client is in english language and you are using latest HM version.
      As Hamlet already posted we have problems with the hud on some table types after the latest 770poker update. Until we release a fix for this you need to use the table finder.
    • redvel
      redvel
      Bronze
      in HM menu:
      HUD Options => Player Prefs...

select your configuration under "Choose Config...", then open "Use for" TAB, and select "Any site" (you may try "iPoker", though not sure if that would do as I've never tried) under "Site:". Also make sure checkboxes are selected as you need, or just select them all.

Then go through all other options under "Choose Config.." and deselect all checkboxes (so these won't get used as hud configs, leaving only the one you set up previously).

You can config it all for multiple poker sites as you need, but it's too complicated to write in detail for me. You'll figure that out if you play with it a bit.
    • vilnis29
      vilnis29
      Bronze
      Thanks for advice. now work :f_biggrin: